Best Friends or Lovers?

I knew what I should do I had to go find Isaiah I didn't care how late it was. I ran to his house and banged on the door. His mom opened the door and said "Hi Brittney is something wrong it's late?"
I looked at her and said "Where's Isaiah I need to talk to him now?"
"He's at his dad's this weekend he lives on the other side of town."
"Okay.. thanks..." I told her as I ran down the street. He was on the other side of town I didn't care I needed to talk to him even if it took me all night. I started walking there and got there in 4 hours and fell asleep on his dad's front porch.
The sun rose and I felt someone touch me I heard my name "Brittney...Brittney..Brittney wake up." I freaked out it was Isaiah sitting next to me. I slowly opened my eyes figured out who it was and jumped into his arms and gave him the biggest hug ever.
Tears ran down my face I was never so happy in my entire life to see him.
"What are you doing here Brittney are you okay?"
"I need you, I walked here last night your mom told me where you were."
"Brittney you walked 13 miles what's going on?"
We stared into each others eyes I knew what I had to do. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He looked at me and said "What's going on?"
"Isaiah I can't believe it took me this long to figure out you like me why didn't you tell me?"
"Brittney you were dating Alex and you always got to busy to hang out with me and talk. I kept seeing you in tears after you hung out with him and I wasn't letting it go anymore."
"I'm sorry Isaiah, I'm terrible no wonder he kept hitting me and telling me to leave I deserved it..." He stopped me in the middle of what I was saying.
"Stop you don't deserve any of that. He doesn't deserve you I just hope we can be friends again I can't lose you Brittney.."