The Abuse Continues

"I love you Alex." I said to him. He looked at me with anger and slapped me across the face. I had a huge red mark on my cheek. Tears ran down my face. "I don't love you leave Brittney." I grabbed my stuff and left. I went to school and shoved my bags in my locker.
I walked into my 3rd class and everyone stared at me. I ignored them and walked to my seat in the back of the room and didn't say a word. The class went by slowly but when it was over I rushed out of the room. I didn't want to talk to anyone I just wanted school to be over. I walked out of the classroom and there was my best friend Isaiah waiting for me. I walked out and he pulled me to the side of the hallway.
He looked at me and said "Brittney what's going on,are you okay?" He asked me worried.
"Isaiah, I'm fine I promise I just banged my face off the table this morning." I hesitated to say and then walked away.
He looked at me and said "Brittney wait.." Isaiah said as I was walking down the hallway ignoring him.
I could never let Isaiah find out about this. Isaiah is my best friend and I tell him everything but I knew if he found out about this then he wouldn't let me near Alex ever again but I love Alex and I'm never losing him.
I walked into my house and put my stuff away when there was a knock on my door. I ran downstairs and opened the door and it was Alex.
"Hi Alex, what are you doing here?" I asked. He step forward and said "I love you do you wanna hang out?" He said to me.
"Alex, what about the other day?"
"Brittney I was just having a bad day please forgive me." He said as he held out his hand.
I grabbed my phone and walked out the door with him. He brought me back to his house and we sat on the couch watching movies. A few minutes later he rolled over and tried to put his hand up my shirt. I moved his hand and got up. He slapped me and said "Wow this is why I hate you and you can't get a guy." He said as he closed the door in my face as I walked out.
I started walking down the steps and then Isaiah seen me and walked over.
He said "Hey Brittney are you okay?"
I looked at him and said "Yeah, I was just leaving I have to go." I told him as tears ran down my face and I walked away.