Chapter 2

You've been back in school for just over a week. Right now, you are in the Costume Development Studio with Power Loader and Mei Hatsume, a classmate of yours. You are sitting in your usual corner piecing together your newest gadget. Mei Hatsume is rummaging through the pile of old machinery. You can see Power Loader yelling at Mei for throwing metal pieces everywhere. The two of them begin to argue and you just sit there, grateful for your noise-canceling headphones. 

Mei suddenly looks up at the intercom speaker in the corner above the doorway and gasps with excitement. She quickly grabs her bag and rushes out the door. Power Loader sighs with his entire body and looks over at you. Realizing that you didn't hear the bell, he walks over and taps your shoulder. You jump at the sudden touch and pull down your headphones when you see that it's just Power Loader. 

"Time for lunch," he says, pointing to the intercom speaker. You follow the direction of his finger and realize that he means the bell rang. 

"Oh," you say, quietly as you get up from your seat. "Thank you." Power Loader only nods in response and leaves the room as you gather your belongings and leave as well. 

You make your way to your homeroom as the rest of the students go in the opposite direction toward the cafeteria. Headphones up, head down, you push against the crowd. After slipping into open pockets in the jam-packed hallway, you finally pushed your way inside your homeroom class. Leaning over, you panted lightly for a few seconds to catch your breath before making your way to the back corner of the classroom to your seat. You sat down and began to open your packed bento box. Slowly eating your onigiri, you realized that you had forgotten to pack something to drink. You guessed that you could just get a drink at the water fountains by the bathrooms once you were finished eating. 

Once you had repacked your bento box and put it in your school bag, you looked up at the clock. Five minutes until the bell rings. Better be quick. You got up and made your way to the nearest restroom. You froze in the middle of the hallway when you saw the "Out of Order" sign above the water fountain. You groaned inwardly and rubbed your temples. The next closest restroom was by the cafeteria. By now, you only had two minutes until the bell. You were about to give up and go back to your classroom until your tongue had the sudden desperation for hydration. There was no way you were going to the cafeteria bathrooms right before the bell. The restroom will be immediately crowded with people from the cafeteria who drank a little too much. Your only other option was Kyoka. Time to make your way to your cousin's classroom. 

You got to the Class 1-A room just as the bell rang and you could hear the voices down the hall coming from the cafeteria. You slipped into the classroom and decided to just wait until Kyoka came in. Then you realized that she wasn't the only one in her class. Well, yeah, you knew that she wasn't in a class by herself but it didn't fully register in your mind until you saw a group of boys enter the room. One of them with spiky, red hair was mid-laugh when he noticed you and tilted his head in confusion. 

"Yo, guys," he said, pointing to you. The rest of the boys turned and looked at you with the same confusion. Well, all except one of them. That one had a very expressionless face, almost angry. Nope, definitely angry. Or maybe annoyed. It's not because of me, is it? 

Just as you were about to panic about whether or not this guy was going to approach you or not, a group of girls came into the classroom and saw you almost instantaneously. 

"Hey, who's that?" one girl with short brown hair said as she floated into the room. Literally. 

Another girl walked up to you. She was undeniably gorgeous with long, black hair in a ponytail and a very tall, curved figure. "Hi, I'm Yaoyorozu Momo. Do you need something?" 

"Um-" you started to say even though you had no idea what you would have said. Thankfully, Kyoka walked in at that moment and recognized you right then. 

"Y/N?" she said, walking up to you. "What are you doing here? Are you okay?" Once she was in front of you, she put a hand on your shoulder and looked on both sides of your face to check for injuries. You shook your head to show that you were not hurt. You glanced at her classmates behind her and then back at her. She nodded and stepped beside you and turned around, facing her class. 

"This is my cousin, Y/N." No, Kyoka, that is not what I wanted you to do. You mentally facepalmed as your cousin did the exact opposite of what you wanted her to do. You took a deep breath as the majority of the class came closer to you and tried to introduce themselves. But too close and too quickly, you were surrounded by them and you couldn't take it. Your eyes widened and you hid behind Kyoka who sighed. "Sorry, she isn't used to many people." 

The class nodded and stepped back a few steps to give you space and then resumed their introductions. You still hid behind Kyoka but peeked over her shoulder to look at them as they introduced themselves to you. The red spike-head, who said his name was Kirishima, put his hand out for you to shake but you just looked at Kyoka with fear. Kyoka then took Kirishima's hand and shaped it into a fist and you bumped his fist with yours. You were afraid that he would think that the gesture was strange but instead, he beamed. You smiled back but not as brightly. One of the girls was a frog which you thought was cute. You blushed when she called you cute as if she had heard the compliment you had mentally given her. 

Once introductions were finally over, Kyoka told you that the bell was about to ring and that you should head back to class. You nodded and gave her a hug before exiting the room. You quickly made your way toward your classroom. You were just outside your classroom when you realized that you never asked Kyoka for her water bottle. You sighed and went to your seat. 

Let's just hope music helps with dry throats.

You thought as you sat down and pulled up your headphones. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this took so long to make. I've been very busy and more focused on my other stories. I'm currently working on giving equal attention to all of my stories and it is not going so well but I have been remembering to work on more than one story a day so that's some progress. Well, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I also hope that it was worth the wait. It was slightly rushed since I know that it's been quite a while since I posted the last chapter. You all have a good day! Love you! <33

~ Lesbian Rain ~ Tsuyu Asui x Y/N Jirou  ~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara