About Y/N

Requested by @VixiePlasek

Background

You are a first-year at UA High School, along with your cousin Kyoka Jirou. You are in the Support Course while Kyoka is in the Hero Course. You live with Kyoka and her family because your parents and twin brother died in a villain attack two years ago. You and Kyoka had grown up around music since your dads are brothers and both share the same love for it. Your families would have karaoke nights every weekend until the attack. The loss of your parents caused you to close yourself off from everyone else. Kyoka, however, broke through your barriers and you decided that she and her family were safe to let in. Also due to that tragedy, you stopped singing and dancing and your love of music was limited to sadder songs. Ever since then, you refuse to interact with anyone outside of family any more than necessary. You have been composing your own music and writing your own songs in secret and recently told Kyoka so that you could get her opinion. She is the only one who knows. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Information

Name: Y/N Jirou

Age: 15

Appearance: Long and wavy dark purple hair, lavender eyes, slightly shorter than Kyoka

Style: Prefer dark palettes: purple, blue, and black

Quirk: Sound Telepathy: you can move things with your voice, it all depends on your pitch and volume. When you lose control, you "sing" a pitch almost too high for the human ear and very loudly to the point that objects begin to float and then break midair. You can speak and sing normally without causing things to move but that requires you to not put your whole voice into it. Sometimes when you get deep in a song, objects begin to float peacefully as long as it is not out of control.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now on to the story!!!