Interviews With The Authors 11 - misslexiegirl13

Number 11 is..

Misslexiegirl13!!!

Here is her interview

-----------------------------

Ok first question, what’s the story behind your username? How did you come up with it? Was it sudden or thought about?            

Well first off I don't really know where I got the miss from(hehe)And I got Lexie because most of my friends call me Lexie and I don't remeber why I used girl.LOL, I got the 12 because when I joined Wattpad I was 12 and that makes misslexiegirl12 but now that im 13 i changed it to misslexiegirl13 the name was mostly thought about.

  How old were you when you first started writing?  

I guess I started writing when I was 9 at first I started writing poems and stuff,but then like a year later I started getting into writing from I-Step the Indiana State tests'.

What was the first book you can remember writing?    

The first book I remember writing is "My Best Friend Stole My Heart,And I Stole His" which is now "Unleashed Crushes".

Where did the idea’s for "Unleashed Crushes" come from?    

Well I was on Wattpad one day reading and I realized I really loved to read stories about girl and boy best friends falling in love so I decided I wanted to give it try and write one.

How did you choose your characters names? Was it random or do they mean something?   

Well I got Ty because that was my old bestfriends name and I had a crush on him,even though we were like 5 or 6 years old,so I guess I kinda dedicated it to him in some ways and I used Aly because I love that name!And the other names I just came up with.

What inspired you to start writing?     

Wattpad actually got my writing really going,when I read the stories on here I thought 'If they can write story so can I.'  

How does writing make you feel? Is it just something you do for fun or is it something else?     

Well I guess I write when I'm bored,but mostly because when I write I feel like I'm in my own world and I control it and it helps me get away from everything.

How did you discover Wattpad, Do you remember?    

Well I've always read the story is I had just got my htc Hero and realized I could download a book application,and something just told me to upload Wattpad.It was meant to be Lol.I fell in love with it instantly!

What do you enjoy the most about writing?  

Just creating everything and being in control of the characters life,and it's my little fanasty world,it's how I've always wanted to be so I make a story about my dreams.  

Do your Family/Friends know about Wattpad, about your stories?

 My mom,dad,and step mom know I write stories on Wattpad,but I don't let them read them.My bestfriend Gabby knows I actually showed her Wattpad and she has an acount and also my step-sisters.  

What are you working on at the moment?

Right now I'm working on 'F*cked-Up Life+BFF Player' is my most recent.'Sophmore Year','Onced Loved,Now Hated','My Life Is So Crazy','This Crazy Thing Love',and 'Unleashed Crushes'.  

How long have you been a member of wattpad?

I've been a member since August 17,2010.

Do you base your stories on things that happen in real life?   

Sometimes,but not my life like 'My F*cked-Up Life+BFF Player' is about a girl that's been abused almost all her life and her bestfriend is player and was always there for her,and then he tells her he loves her and breaks her heart.

Who is your favourite character?

My favorite character has to be(shhh...don't tell anyone)is  Alli from 'Sophmore Year' even though she's probally had the worst relationships in the world she believes there's someone out ther for her and never gives up or doubts herself.  

Are they based on someone real?   

No I only have one character based on someone real and that's Gabby in ;Sophmore Year'.(My bestfriend).

Do you have a favourite story of yours?

Yeah,my favorite is'My F*cked-Up Life+BFF Player'.  

Do you have a favourite story on wattpad?

Yeah I really,really love 'She's One Of The Boys' by lilly-rain.  

Do you listen to music when you write?

Yeah sometimes.When I listen to music I sometimes write to it like if it's a song about people fighting,or about love,I usually write about that.  

Who is your favourite Wattpad author?

 justgrace is my favorite author on Wattpad.  

What is your favourite story of theirs?

'Selling My Soul For His Aston Martin' and the sequal.  

What is your favourite genre to read , write about?   

Teen Romance,gotta love it,Lol.

Do you ever get Writers Block? If so how do you get past it?

Yeah totally all the time,I usally get over it by reading other stories and I don't steal but I come up with ideas from what I read.  

Who is your favourite published author?

 P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast.  

What is your favourite published book?

 The House Of Night Series,I LOVE THOSE STORIES!!!I could read them for the rest of my life.!!.  

Would you ever want your work to be published?   

Ummm....Maybe,I never really thought my stories being published,but I guess it would be cool.

When faced with a negative comment how do you deal with it?

Well I'm short-tempered so I usually argue or yell.(Not proud of it btw.)  

When your not reading or writing what can you be found doing?

Playing softball,I've been playing since I was 5 and I'm 13.Or listening to music or writing a song.  

Do you have a message for people who are just starting out writing? Or just a message in general?

If you believe you can write,then try,the worst thing that could happen is that no one would read it,but don't let that stop you.  

Do you consider yourself a good writer? Do you look up to anyone on wattpad?

  I guess I'm a good writer,all my friends thing I am,there's no one I really look up to.  

What is your dream/Goal on wattpad?      

My dream goal on Wattpad is to get at least over 200 votes I have 45-48 right now, 20 fans I have 9 and to be on the what's hot list.  

Do you have any pet peeves about writing styles? Does something really turn you off from a book?

No I don't have a pet peeve,and the one thing that's turns me off from a book is when there isn't good spelling,or they aren''t discriptive enough.  

Do you have any shout outs anything you want to say before we finish the interview?

Thank you for asking me to do the interview,and I hope everyone reads my stories and tell me they think,don't be afraid to tell what can be changed. And last of all.DON'T GIVE UP WRITING!!!!!!I LOVE WATTPAD!!!!!!!  =]

----------------

Thanks MissLexieGirl13

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Like and Tweet