Chapter 9

We ran out of the car as the hunter burned it down.I really need to know her name.So,we ran into the shop and quickly got down so she wouldn't see us.When she was away from us we  tried on running out but she heard us and started shooting,Eli shielded me with his body while we ran towards the door.Suddenly the garage's door opened by Scott.The happiness I felt when I saw him.We ran out of there without looking back.A few minutes later uncle Scott stopped.

"Wait,you guys need to leave.I have to talk with her,maybe I can bring her memories back."He said.Eli and I shared a glance as we looked at him confused.

"Wait that's Allison?" I asked and he nodded his head.Eli started talking but I didn't pay much attention,because I was busy trying to remember a spell that can help Allison.But uncle Scott's roar brought me back to reality as I felt my eyes go yellow.And I'm sure Eli's did too.Suddenly an arrow hitted the tree right next to my head.Uncle Scott told us to leave and this time we did as he said.

The pain in my arm got stronger as I relaised now that it has wolfsbane in it.I took the arrow out for it to heal,since I'm a hybrid I can heal from wolfsbane.You need to be kidding why is she always trying to hit me-...
Relaisation hitted me as I stopped.Eli turned to me with an interrogative look.

"She wants me." I whispered slowy. "What do you mean?" Eli asked trying to understand. "You need to leave Eli she's trying to kill me." "But why?" "Because I'm a hybrid." I said flashing him my purple eyes that had yellow and green in it. "I'm a werewitch Eli,part witch and part werewolf.Allison wants to kill me because I'm a monster that was never supposed to be alive."

"Your not a monster-" "Yes I am.When I was a kid my dad left me.But he came back once when I was six.He told me he left mum because of me,I was the reason he left the woman he loved and I got angry and I lost control and...I burned down a village Eli.I'm no different than nogitsune."I whispered crying.

I thought Eli would leave but he just came and kissed me."You were a kid.You didn't even knew what magic was.You were just angry and you lost your control.And I don't think it's a curse to you,I think it's a gift that was given to you.I'm not leaving you,not now,not ever.İt's time to fight and we will fight together little wolf."He whispered at me softly stroking my cheek.I nodded.Eli saw a whit light coming towards us as he got me behind him.

İt was grandpa Noah.Relief washed over me when I saw him.We got in the car as he told us we are going to uncle derek's house.I asked for his phone to call Lia.I haven't talked with her since she and mum left to help pack that day.

"Hey Lu,where are you?you okay?I haven't heard of you for 2 whole weeks now" Lia said her voice filled with concern

"I'm going to uncle derek's house,I'm good,sorry I haven't called you too,you ok right?What about auntie Lyd and mum?where are you guys?" I asked worried about my family.

"We are all good,there is this ninjas that are running around,making people dissapear.We are going to find out why.Things are complicated and getting out of control.And I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen,the voices it's getting louder,I will tell mum about it.You have to be careful Lu,I don't want to-I can't lose my sister,I need you.So please be careful,I love you always and forever." She said,her voice shaking.

"I will be.But promise me you are going to tell auntie about it.And you gotta be careful too,I can't lose my sister,not now,not ever.I love you always and forever.We are gonna get through this no matter what.Together.We are going to get throught it with helping eachother.I'm not gonna keave you.I promise." I said to her.I still have hope that we will get throught it.

"I promise,bye" Lia said before we hung up.

"İt's gonna be okay" Eli softly whispered to me.I layed my head on his shoulder as he played with my hair.It somehow comforted me and I like it when he does that.We arrived to the Hale house and Eli practically ran inside while I stayed a little behind with grandpa Noah.

"Dad" "Eli" Uncle Derek and Eli said in the same time.They hugged eachother and uncle Der opened his arm calling me over "Lun" I ran at him hugging him.I was really happy that he was okay.Suddenly black covered ninja looking guys jumped through window.Oh no

Authers note:
Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading my book,I appreciate it,do you think I should continue?There is like 3-4 chapters,what do you think about it?
Love you all<3💞