Chapter 1

Luna's pov

"LUNAAA,get up,it's your first day in beacon hill's school,you are getting late"I heard mum's voice as I was getting my bag

"I'm ready"I said coming downstairs.Auntie Lydia and mum were talking and cooking in the kitchen while Ophelia was ready waiting at the door.

"Morning mum,auntie Lydia"I said to them both,and kissed their cheeks. "Hey Lia,I'm coming in 5 min,let me grab my jacket"

"I'm waiting in the car and for the record you have been telling me this for 1 hour"Ophelia said. "Bye mum,see you auntie"then she left.

"Mum where is my necklace?have you seen it?"I asked in panic.It was my favorite necklace,it is our family heirloom.Mum gave it to me when I was six.And I'm panicked because I never take it off.

"It's here,when we were taking the boxes,we found it broken.But don't worry,nothing a little magic can't fix."mum said winking at me.

"Thank god"I said smiling.

"Where is your braclet?"mum asked getting worried immediately.

"It's under my sleeve,don't worry about it mum."

Yeah,about that braclet.Umm....since I'm a hybrid,I can't control my powers very well.I mean not after that incident.So I'm wearing a braclet that is not letting me use my powers.About my wolfside,I never turned,if I want,I can,but I just don't want to lose control.

"Okay,don't do anything I won't.And remember we are going to meet an old friend of ours,so if you or Ophelia need anything,go to melissa or Noah.Now leave before Oph-"

"LUNAA,IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE HOUSE,I'M LEAVİNG"Ophelia shouted from outside.

Mum just laughed while I said a quick bye to her and auntie Lydia.

"Bye Little one,you guys be safe and watch out for pretty boys"Auntie Lydia said while smiling and winking at me.

"Byee"I rushed out of the house.

"Oh my good,you are taking forever,next time you are waking up at 5 oclock Luna"Lia said as I entered the car.

I chuckled and started the car.To my surprise we were there in 8 minutes,just in time,thanks to the jeep.Yes,when Uncle Stiles found out we are leaving for beacon hills,he gave his jeep to me.Even thought he and auntie are divorced and Lia isn't talking with him,he always calls me and mum.And he always asks me about Lia.She wants to talk with him,but she is afraid because of the dream.She never told anyone but she is a banshee too.She saw the dream auntie Lyds saw.

"Here we go"I whispered as we entered the school

Aythers note:
Luna's necklace is shown in the beginning,the m in the necklace stands for "marshall" since Luna took her mothers last name.Thank you for reading💞