Chapter 3

"You know what my car is in here,why don't we go with it?"I asked Eli.

"Yeah,let's go with it" he said.

We got to the parking lot,and when I opened the doors Eli's jaw was on the floor.

"Is something wrong?you okay?"I asked him confused.

"Yeah,yeah,I-I'm good,I'm better,I mean,oh god,this is the jeep"he said happily.

"Well,you wanna tell me about this jeep,while driving?" I asked him.He nodded,then I throwed the keys at him and got in the passengers seat.

"What are you doing?Aren't you driving?" he asked frowning.

"I was but I thought you would want to drive it,since you like it so much.But if you don't want to no problem,I'm just gonna-" I said smiling about to get out.

"No,no,no I would love to" Eli said cutting me off.

"Of course" I chuckled,closing the door."So what's the deal about this jeep?" I asked as he got in and started the car.

"One day when I was sneaking out of the school,I found this in the garage and I drove away with it.Then I found out it annoys my father so much,so I'm doing this like at least once a week" he explained

"So it's not your first time sneaking out" I chuckled.

"No and it won't be the last too.But how do you have that car?"he tilted his head a little while asking.

"My uncle Stiles gave it to me" I said.It made me remember my time with my uncle.Oh how I missed it

"Wait as in Stiles stilinski?" Eli asked.

"Yeah,how do you know him?"I asked.

"He was a friend of my dad" he said.Then a look a realization hit him."Wait your daughter of Freya Marshall?"

"Yeah how do yo-" I didn't complete my sentence as we heard a voice.We got out and saw a man...no a werewolf with his claws out.
And when mum came out of the police car,I was confused.