Chapter 2

Luna's pov
"You ok?" Lia asked

No I'm not

"Yeah" I said.Whole school is staring and we are standing in the middle of the corridor and my anxietic ass is going to have a panic attack...
Other than that I'm good,how are you guys?

"Let's go" Lia said feeling my anxiety.She grabbed my hand and we walked around until we found principal's office.

"Hello,I'm Luna Marshall and this is Ophelia Martin,we are new students"I said smiling to the principal.

"Hello,I'm Mr.Robert,Welcome to our school,this is you guys schedule,let me walk you to your class,then I will tell someone to show you around.So let's go" Mr.Robert said.He is nice.I think?Nevermind

After 9 minutes we found the classroom,let me tell you,this school is huge.

"Hello class,welcome back from summer break,this are our new students Ophelia and Luna,they are new in town,so make them feel at home,take your seat" Mr.Roberts said turning to us.

There was two empty seats,one next to the window a boy with blue eyes and long hair and one next to a brown eyed boy.Since Lia alrady sat down next to him,I sat with blue eyed boy.

"Okay class,it's our first day back and I want you guys to work in groups.Draw the picture of  however your sitting next to.You can start now,but whatever you do make sure it's ready for next week.Now let's get to work"

"Hi,I'm Eli Hale" the boy next to me said smiling.

"Hey I'm Luna Marshall" I said smiling back.

"So we can start drawing now and then continue in somewhere else,if its okay with you I mean" Eli said nervously.

"Yeah,Of course.Let's start then" I said smiling to soothe him.We started drawing and when the bell rang We were finishing.

"I need to make a few things right in the picture,so what do you say,my house,your house or a cafe I mean whatever makes you feel comfortable" Eli said.

"I mean we can go to a cafe if it's okay with you too,but when?" I asked.

"Why not now"he said smirking. "There is this blue jeep,we can go with that"

"Ok,fine by me" I said and took my phone out of my pocket to text Lia

My angel❤️‍🩹
Lia I'm going to a cafe with Eli,my new partner from art class

My Sis💞
Ok,have fun😉I'm with Alec,my partner from art.Don't be late,you know I can't lie to auntie frey.I love you,be safe,bye<3😘

My angel❤️‍🩹
Love you,be safe too❣️🫶🏻

Here we go...