Nazarick's demise

We see Izumaki running on air towards Nazarick, jumping on the air.

Izumaki: *huff* this taking a while, I better speed up! Good thing I can do that with GUTS!

Izumaki then starts accelerating faster, to near the speed of sound. With Kinzaki, Asami and Suzutani. They are just all in the air as Kinzaki made multiple dark matter wings, carrying the two girls, on two sperate wings.

Kinzaki: You think it's the right time?

Suzutani: I think we should, wait just a bit more...

The sound of running foot steps is heard, but they were on air? So, how can the sound of footsteps-

???: GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS!!

Izumaki runs past them, shouting GUTS and jumps into Nazarick. Izumaki swarmed by undead skeletons and such as the like. He laughs and punches into the air, releasing clouds of colorful smoke, launching the creatures into the air. Kinzaki, Asami and Suzutani stare at this.

Asami: Oni-Chan!!! where did you come from!!!!!

Suzutani: What is he doing?

Kinzaki: I- huh? what?

Izumaki quickly clears all the monsters as the others float down to him, they land next to him as he is laughing while pumping his muscles.

Izumaki: HAHAHAHAHA! I won with GUTS!!

Kinzaki: What are you doing here?

Suzutani: Yeah, I thought Sasaki said, you would be with him?

Asami: Oni-Chan!

Asami jumps on Izumaki and hugs him, he hugs her back and spins her in the air. He places Asami down as he smiles at them.

Izumaki: Mugino allowed me to come here

Kinzaki: Ah, I see then...

Suzutani: Well, we might need the extra help. Right Kinzaki?

Kinzaki: Yup!

Asami rolls her eyes at Kinzaki's sudden change, she cringes at it and cuddles Izumaki. Kinzaki floats down with Suzutani in his arms and walks into Nazarick with them.

Kinzaki: Let's do this!

Everyone else: Yeah!

We cut back to Mugino, she looks up at the skeleton dragon and grimaces at her situation. She raises her hand as 3 green orbs appear. The skeleton dragon roars and charges down to her, Mugino stomps the ground at this and raises her eyes to the dragon, her eyebrows are furrowed as a huge grin spreads across her face.

 The skeleton dragon roars and charges down to her, Mugino stomps the ground at this and raises her eyes to the dragon, her eyebrows are furrowed as a huge grin spreads across her face