Becoming Adventurers!!

We see our main cast on the road walking to a giant kingdom, they are then soon encountered by some orcs.

Mugino: I had a boring and shitty day, so can I be the one to take care of these fuckers?

Mugino said while staring at the orcs with a maniacal grin.

Sasaki: Sure, I had my fill earlier anyway

Said Sasaki while lying next to a tree.

Kinzaki: Just be careful out there!!

Kinzaki said while pointing at the 15 orcs in front of them.

Mugino then grins harder as she cracks her neck.

Mugino: Finally, I can let off some steam!!

Said Mugino while she ran forward, she then raises her arm as four orbs shot out, making four bodies drop to the ground with a hole in their head. 

The 11 other orcs rush forward and try hitting her but a green barrier form in front of her and their clubs would get disintegrated immediately, and to those unfortunate ones their arms got caught in the shield as well melting it off and leaving n...

The 11 other orcs rush forward and try hitting her but a green barrier form in front of her and their clubs would get disintegrated immediately, and to those unfortunate ones their arms got caught in the shield as well melting it off and leaving nothing but flesh and bone on their arms.

The Orcs scream in pain as they back away from Mugino. They turn around and try to run away getting a good 10 meters away but alas none would escape the deadly grasps of Mugino as their feet get burned away by the green orbs from earlier. The sound of the grass crunching can be heard as the rock and pebble get crushed under the feet of the monster in front of the orcs who was approaching them opens her mouth with a little saliva trail is followed by it.

Mugino: You guys look like you're in so much pain, how does it feel? tell me please in detail

Said Mugino While walking towards them but the orcs were not responding they were just screaming in pain and fear.

Mugino: Actually, I want to test something on you guys, rejoice because you will be the first thing to experience what I am about to do!?!?!!

Mugino said while forming a thousand orbs in the sky covering it and making the sky dark. The orbs would then shoot to the bottom, but they would twist and turn bumping each other and recoiling. Something the original Mugino couldn't do was change the directory of her lasers once it was fired but this Mugino can do so much more than the original Mugino apparently, she doesn't have a limit to what she can do with her ability now.