Nabe: Finished

Sasaki walks out of the hole as our view pans inside the room. There was no Clementine or Nfirea, just a bunch of knocked out adventurers. 

Sasaki is walking under the moonlit sky, he looks up and smiles. Sasaki hears some noises and turns a corner he sees Momon or Ainz, talking with Nfirea's Grandmother. Sasaki walks out into the open and looks at Momon.

Momon: This is nabe

Momon says as he points over to Nabe. Nabe nods over at lizzy.

Lizzy: So, Where is my grandson now?

Momon: He went ahead with his herbs, we were about to head over to collect our rewards

Lizzy: Oh, I see. Why don't we go together?

Momon: Very well...

The three start walking to the direction of the home. Sasaki stares at them with a grin, as Momon turns around and sees him. Momon shivers as he looks away and keeps walking forward. Sasaki walks away as he grins.

Sasaki: I wonder if I should've killed them? Oh, but that would be boring

Sasaki walks on and sees the graveyard ahead, he smiles as he sees a limping Clementine carrying a knocked out Nfirea. Sasaki speeds up and places an arm around Clementine, spooking her.

Clementine: EEeEeeEp!

Sasaki: HAHAHA that was fucking cute!

Clementine: Let go of me!

Sasaki then releases her.

Sasaki: It's taking you a while, if you don't hurry up. Momon might come to get you

Clementine: Then I'll kill him!

Sasaki: Sadly, that won't be possible, you're too weak after all

Clementine: The fuck you say fucker?!

Sasaki: YOU'RE. WEAK.

Clementine: Fuck you

Sasaki: Let's go, I'll help you here

Sasaki lifts Clementine as Clementine is also carrying Nfirea. She is surprised that he can carry this much weight, with his frail hands. SasakiGua just manipulated the gravity around him lol.

Sasaki hops into the air and creates his tornado wings, he flies across the sky and looks down pointing down. He points at what looks like a dry aged nut sack, Clementine nods as they both float down slowly.

Sasaki: I'm going to leave you in this shit pile, I got to go to someone first

Clementine: Awww~ why don't you stay with-

Sasaki: Don't start shit like that

Sasaki drops her and starts walking back slowly, he looks around at the graves. He smiles thinking about just how many he can slaughter, he then starts thinking about Mugino and smiles harder.

Sasaki walks ahead and spots Mugino and Izumaki, they are both sitting boredly on the ground. Sasaki arrives, Mugino jumps up and smiles, Izumaki moves himself slower and smiles with pride.

Izumaki pumps his hand together, Mugino creates 15 floating green spheres around her, she smiles as she looks over the gate. Sasaki turns around and sees the skeletons, he smiles as he turns to his left.

He sees the guards panicking as they fall look around at the skeletons, they start shouting at each other on what to do. A guard at the top looks and starts counting how much skeletons there are.

Guard 1: There is 1000!

Guard 2: We have to hold them back while help arrives!

Sasaki smiles as he turns to Mugino. Mugino understood immediately, she sent 20 lasers and kills them as the laser drills through their skulls. They all fall down on the ground, dead.