So, we're in a new fucking world now?

In the darkness we hear a voice speaking out to us.

Sasaki: So, it seems we did fix the problems and Naofumi will deal with the rest

The voice was met with silence in return.

Sasaki: As expected, I did oppose God for a few seconds

The voice then grew distant as a light then starts to shine through the darkness.

Sasaki: Fuck, it's bright

The voice then completely vanished as a single white feather floats in the darkness.

We now see Sasaki waking up surrounded in a destroyed village, burning asunder smoke filled in the air mixed in with the smell of rotting and burning corpses. 

Kinzaki: Your finally awake

Sasaki: Don't do it...

Kinzaki: It seems like you were trying to cross the border

Mugino: ...

Suzutani: Why?

Izumaki: That had no guts in it at all...

Asami: Be better next time

We now see Asami helping the people that are still alive out of the fire.

Asami: There, are you ok now?

Villager: Yes, thank you so much!!

Asami just smiles in return. We now look on to a Sasaki sitting on a tree thinking of the next course of action.

Sasaki: (We don't know what anime world we are in yet, but something tells me that we will find out soon) Raphtalia and Filo I wonder how you are doing...

At the base of the tree, we see Mugino and Kinzaki carefully hiding themselves to listen in on Sasaki.

Kinzaki: He really misses them...

Mugino: No shit, he was the one that acted in Naofumi's place for her, who doesn't get attached?

A figure then walks up behind them and grabs their shoulders.

Sasaki: What do you two think you are doing?

The both of them then jumped at the sudden arrival of Sasaki.

Kinzaki: We were just-

Sasaki: You heard me? oh well it doesn't matter; I will just get over it

Mugino: You-

Sasaki then begins to walk off, only to be pulled back and getting embraced by a certain girl.

Mugino: Tch I don't do these on the daily, but talk to us ok? we can't have our leader being depressed

Sasaki then embraces her as well,shedding a tear.

Sasaki: Sure dipshi-

The ground started clattering as they see over the horizon the arrival of what looks like soldiers on horses. A big man in armor then jumps down one horse and starts talking to them.

 A big man in armor then jumps down one horse and starts talking to them