8. New Games.

We heard footsteps approaching, me and Kuina get ready to attack if it's an intruder.
.
.
.
They were Arisu and Kuina.
Ugh, them again, it's like they are following us everywhere, not that I hate it though.
-"So you find out too, uh." Said Chishiya while hugging me from my waist.
.
.
.
.
.
After some time, we see all the screens turning on with a white background.
.
.
Then appeared Mira.
I knew it you fucker.
I was thinking so hardly that I didn't listen to Mira until the part of 'new games' will be added now.
I was dumfounded, new games? For what, maybe it will be the face cards and when we complete them we can go home, right?
.
.
.
.
We went to the center of Shibuya, waiting for the game to start.
-"Why it hasn't started yet?" Someone asked.
-"Maybe, because they didn't hit the big red button." Said Chishiya sarcastically which made me laugh quietly.
We heard noises, I think it was motors of cars.
We see people coming and coming, it's look like the ex-members of the Beach survive, yay (sarcastic way).
They were talking until one of the beach ex-members was suddenly shoot. When they saw this everyone was dumfounded until another body dropped dead, they start running to find a safe place.
I was walking normally beside Chishiya who was trying to find where the king of ♠️ where.
.
.
.
.
Chishiya, me and Kuina are behind a car, on the other side there was Arisu and Usagi.
The fucking king of ♠️ didn't stop shooting, maybe he take a little break to reload his anmo but damm, he was getting annoying.
-"Here, a little gift." Said Chishiya giving Kuina something.
It smelled familiar the thing he gave her, suddenly it clicked.
-"A homemade grenade?" I asked Chishiya looking at him dumbfounded, first, when did he have time to make it? And why didn't ask for my help, knowing that type of grenade he made isn't going to explode big enough.
He just smirked at this then he leaned near my ear.
-"I would ask you for help, but you didn't have time." He said knowing what I was thinking, he quickly leaned back and we were trying to think how to get out of this situation without getting shot.
Suddenly a black van came, I saw the driver was Ann and Tatta opened the door quickly.
-"Get in!" He said while trying to dodge the little bullets that fly that way.
Usagi and Arisu get in first, later was Kuina, we were more far than Arisu and Usagi so we get in later, when Chishiya and me were going to get in, the fucking king of ♠️ threw a grenade toward us.
-"Oh, that's bad." Said Chishiya while getting away while I was doing the same.
Kuina knowing the situation when she saw it, she made Ann to quickly get out of there.
.
.
We were running and we jumped off a fence and get into a convenience store we found, it's was a safe place so I went to see if there was any canned food because we are all of the MREs.
Luckily I found some and give one to Chishiya, we would spend the night here and next morning go to play a game.
.
.
.
We were laying on some kind of bed made by Chishiya, I can't say it's uncomfortable because I don't wanna sleep in the floor.
Chishiya was hugging me.
-"Do you really wanna sleep?" Asked Chishiya.
-"Well, yeah, I wanna have a good rest for tomorrow." I said getting a little sleepy.
-"You sure about that?" Chishiya said in a deeper voice, whispering in my ear. That made me lift my face to see him only to be greeted by his lips.
We were already making out because the lust in him keep growing and growing and couldn't say I didn't as well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up really tired, I see Chishiya beside me sleeping peacefully.
I dress up and as I was standing up, my legs felt like jelly, I mean, I still could walk but I didn't feel my legs and they were feeling weak.
I heard a deep chuckled, turning around to see Chishiya looking at me while laughing because of what happened yesterday and about my legs.
He dress up while I go to get more canned food, two for breakfast and four to make sure or because I might be hungry in the way.
.
.
.
We decided to go to the Jack of ❤️ since it was nearby and we didn't want to go to any physical game because of my legs.
.
.
.
When we entered it was like a jail place, we went to the center of the building like jail and see other people, we had a collar around our neck and I didn't like it, but I ignored it.
We were reading the people, trying to find the Jack of ❤️ earlier so we could be careful because it's a hearts game.
.
.
Game: Jack of ❤️.
.
Rules:
You have to know the suit from behind your neck.
If you see your suit with a reflection you will be eliminated.
You can only trust someone to tell your suit.
You have 1 hour to know your suit, at 5 minutes left you have to enter a room and tell your suit.
Wrong suit will lead to being eliminated.
You'll play as many rounds till the Jack dies or all of you dies.
Remember, the Jack of ❤️ is with you.
.
.
.
With that said I leaned against Chishiya who was leaning in a pillar.
-"It's going to be a killing spree." I murmured enough for Chishiya to hear me.
He only nod in response, we see a girl with a lollipop and a blue dress making a group, I think she's a psychopath and not the Jack.
A guy went near us.
-"T-This will be a easy game, while no one lie were going to be fine." He said.
-"No, they said we're going to be here until the Jack dies or till all of us dies, everyone will be desperate to get out of this game." I said while shaking my head side to side.
-"Well, I'm Y/N and this is Chishiya. And you?" I asked.
-"I-I'm Ippei, nice to meet you." He answered hesitantly.
.
.
.
.
Will Y/N survive this game?
.
.
.
.
To be continued.