7. The Game.

The 10 of ❤️ has started and the militants are killing everyone they see, Chishiya, Kuina and me where on the security cameras watching everyone until Kuina decided to search Ann.
I know who's the witch already but come on, a little bit of a killing massacre doesn't hurt.
Chishiya and I were left on the security room where the cameras are.
I feel Chishiya leaning against me. And suddenly he kissed me, I kissed him back.
I was missing my breath so I had to pull away.
-"I know you know who's the witch, tell me who is it." Said Chishiya in more deeper voice than normal.
I blush at this while he was pinned me against the wall.
-"N-mhm!"  He kissed harshly and put his knee in between my legs.
-"You sure?" He said.
-"Fine!" I said, then he kissed me and let go of me.
-"You know, you're kinda possessive when you want the things you need." I said smirking receiving a glare from him.
-"Which you love." He said smirking.
-"Ugh, the witch is the fucking body, please don't tell me you didn't think of it earlier cuz I know you did but you just wanna know if your idea was right by making me telling you just because I'm Aguni's sister which mean I could joined the military too or something, am I right?" I said.
He smirked more.
-"Ok then, may you tell me what you were doing before you come here?" He said.
-"Right now I'm a former marine, and you are a medical student." I said.
He seemed surprised by this.
-"Well don't tell me you don't have something to do with Nigari? After all your my boyfriend and he flirt with me so I thought that you may wanted to kill him." I said.
-"Come with me, let's go to the roof and yes your right princess." He said while patting my head.
Chishiya has always be known for being a cold but smart person but for me he's the possessive sweet person.
.
.
We arrived at the roof, seeing Nigari there.
-"What are you doing in here, Chishiya and... Y/N?" He said while licking his lips when he said my name. Ugh, disgusting.
-"Someone has access to the electricity room." Said Chishiya slightly annoyed by that.
-"Hah!?"
-"The lasers couldn't have been in here which mean someone of the beach, someone who has access is a traitor." Continued Chishiya.
-"You think I'm the traitor, then sorry but I'm not." He said while raising his gun.
I deadpanned at this and back away just to see Chishiya running towards him while Aguni was firing at his direction, of course missing. He then grab the cards and throw them to the sky making Nigari to look up to the cards and then point his gun at Chishiya who know has jumped and with a lighter and a water gun probably filled with gasoline, burn him alive and Nigari stambled back that he fell of the room.
-"Oof, that must hurt." I say while looking where the body had dropped.
-"Yeah, come let's go to see them, probably Arisu alive and know who's the witch." Said Chishiya while picking up the cards and shove them into his pocket.
.
.
.
We arrive at the scene, where you can see a now beaten up Arisu helped by Usagi and Tatta.
They were discussing again and all of that.
-"I'M A DEALER." Said a girl while she died by a laser on the spot.
Dealer huh, that means it's supposed to be a hidden role and someone is superior than them, there must be more dealers.
With the dead of another girl by the lasers everyone was quiet and then Arisu explained about how the dead girl called Momoka I think is the witch, which it was interrupted by Aguni saying his the witch and Arisu saying that's not true it's just he's sad because he killed Hatter by self defense.
.
.
I see Kuina carring Ann in her arm.
-"It's a doble grip, she killed her self, she's the witch!" Screamed Ann while raising her hand showing the knife with a doble grip.
When everyone was going to throw the body there were gunshots.
Oh, you must be fucking kidding me.
-"If I die you'll die with me!" Said Nigari like crazy of course later being dragged into the fire again by Aguni.
Byebye Aguni.
They throw the body to the fire.
Game cleared.
When that was said everyone run out of the building only remaining Chishiya and me, going to collect the cards even though I start to think the cards are useless.
When we had the card of 10 of ❤️ Kuina suddenly appeared behind us.
-"You know we probably don't need them anymore, do you?" Said Kuina.
-"Yeah, I know, just collecting them." Said Chishiya.
We got out of the now collapsing building and we went to find shelter.
We found a place were it have a little of food and all of that, I still have my MREs so I decided to give them one for one person because it's more nutritive than the fucking canned food.
Chishiya decided to search the meaning of the paper he found in the old taggers body.
.
.
.
For them it was only a circle with lines in it.
-"Y/N, do you know what's this?" Asked Kuina seeing I'm not cooperating with them.
-"Yeah." I said without thinking.
Shit.
Chishiya and Kuina were glaring at me.
-"Could you tell us?" Asked Kuina.
I sigh before talking.
-"Fine, it's a map of the trains." I said, they immediately see it again to see it was true.
-"Tomorrow we're going there, so have a good rest." Said Chishiya.
.
.
.
At the morning I was woken up by the sun, Chishiya woke up later than me and went to wake up Kuina.
We were walking to the train station, of course having short breaks.
When we arrive we jump down to the rails and went on and on.
We found a little crack enough to enter someone.
We went down there, Chishiya was in front of me, being protective which made me find it quite cute.
We found a door.
-"It's locked." Said Kuina after trying to open the door.
-"Kuina, do you have a pin?" I asked suddenly.
She immediately gave it to me and I went to work.
After some seconds the door opened.
-"How do you know how to do that?" Asked Kuina surprised.
-"Marine." I said.
We entered and went to a hall that we couldn't see because there is no light.
We arrived to a big room filled with dead bodies.
I see Chishiya crouch to see the bodies better.
-"They are dead." Said Chishiya.
-"Alright, but who kill them?"
-"They are the dealers, someone is above them, they give their lives onto who lives in a game of this world, if we win, they die and if we die, they win." I said.
Chishiya nodded at this then got up, we heard people walking to us from the other hallway, Kuina and I get ready to attack who's ever there.
.
.
.
.
What would happen next?
.
.
.
To be continued.