3. The meeting.

You were in this world, called Borderland about a week already, you were playing games every night to restore more days in your visa so you could at least rest, but the games were a little addictive to you.
.
Tonight, you're going to play a game.
You have been surviving with you MRE homemade and by playing games with your intelligence and your well fit body which it was well prepared for the games.
You have recollected 7 card, the 3 of ♣️, 7 of ♠️, the 5 of ❤️, the 8 of ♦️, the 7 of♣️, the 7 of ♦️and the 7 of ❤️.
You found out that your speciality where all of them.
.
.
.
.
When the night come, you went to search a game, you always wear your mask and hat and the fighting boots with a bidding blade, just for protection, you reach to a apartment.
Probably a ♠️ game.
You went in, grab a phone and stay in a corner away from the others, while the others were talking you take a gum out of your pocket and eat it with the mask on, you still could make bubble gums, so you were realised, while that you listened to some music with your radio casket you found on a music store, and put it to charged, because let's just say you made some changes to it.
.
.
You were studying the people around, but what caught you attention was a guy, with a white hoodie, you couldn't see his face because of the hood but he had blonde hair, he was kind of interesting, he went Infront of you, but he didn't seem to notice you, he charged the same gadget you made.
Well, looks like he's a smart one, isn't he?
.
.
Later, you saw a familiar face and a guy following him, at the entrance.
.
AGUNI! You thought surprised, well that was a surprise, he won't recognise me, I change a lot apart of the mask and hat, and lets just say that he didn't change at all apart of a scar in his face.
You saw a guy following him.
So he got like a puppy but later it would be a sacrifice, if I'm right this is a ♠️ game and if this was some game with a tagger or a player playing to kill us, he would you to kill him first in which the guy was the bait.
.
.
Later, 2 guys come in.
-"Do you think we could find a doctor in here?" Asked the guy with messy black hair.
-"Well, there's gonna be someone in this games." Said the guy with blonde hair.
They grab a phone and get in.

Registration closed.
There are a total of 12 players.
5 of ♠️.
With that said a girl with short hair started stretching.
Game: Tag.
Rules:
Scape from the 'it'.
Find the save zone in 20 minutes.
You win if you find the save zone.
'It' wins when the timer is over or when he killed everyone.
.
I laugh at my mind, puf, 'it' they couldn't think of a better game do they?
.
You have 5 minutes to find a spot.
.
I went to the elevator, in which the blonde guy entered later.
I choose the highest floor, which was the 9th floor.
There was a comfortable but weird silent surrounding us until we heard 'ding'.
I get out first and went to a corner of the floor. Later followed by the blonde guy.
And he stayed beside me, of course, leaving a space between us.
.
The tagger is released.
.
.
I saw him wave to someone so I look and saw Aguni, he ignored him.
-"That's nasty." Said the blonde guy.
.
.
.
°Chishiyas pov.
.
.
Oh well, it looks like someone isnt fit enough to take the elevator, not like I had the best though.
I saw her choose the highest floor.
Well, it looks like I'm not the only smart one in this game.
I saw her get off and went to a corner, I went beside her and saw Aguni, I wave at him and he ignored me.
-"That's nasty." I said.
.
I study her in the elevator, but it was no use, why I can read her? Even though I put that aside and look around.
-"Looks like everyone is going to die." I said quietly.
-"Yeah." I heard a whisper, I knew it was from her, I was wondering how long was she in the Borderlands.
.
.
I hear a 'pop' sound, I look at her slightly and knew that she had a gum in her mouth which it was covered by her mask not to mention her face only showing a little because of the hat too.
.
Oh, someone has caught my attention.
-"A climber? She's pretty good at it."
She was studying my face and I chuckled in my mind.
-"I'm Chishiya. You?"
-"Y/N"
Y/N... What a nice name, I was interrupted in my thoughts by the sounds of a gun.
.
.
°Y/Ns pov.
.
.
.
Why did the 'it' shoot there, oh~, it's preventing from opening that door which means, that's the save zone.
While I was on my way, Chishiya followed after, he's really a smart one, isn't he?
Aguni is probably thinking a way to take down the 'it', and maybe the guy dead now because of him being the bait.
.
.
When we reach there, the guy with messy black hair was already there.
-"So you figured that too." Said Chishiya from beside me.
-"Yes, this is the save zone." Said the guy.
His hand was on the knob, and was thinking about opening the door or not.
-"Why didn't the tagger stay in front of this door?" Said the guy. (Forgot the sentence Arisu said).
-"I don't know, however I know that we will die in we don't enter now." Say Chishiya showing his phone with the timer 3:50.
.
The guy opened the door and we all went in.
I heard a click.
-"Stay down!" I shouted.
We all were in the walls, I saw Chishiya grab his taser and electrocuted the taggers leg which made him fell down.
-"Never hurts to be prepared." Chishiya said smirking.
And, of course begin later erased because of the tagger never stopping shooting, I saw Chishiya ran to the door and close it behind him, leaving me and the guy with the tagger.
I pin down the tagger, who's nothing compared to me, grab my taser and electrocuted the tagger in the neck, making it blackout immediately.
I got up, I feel the eyes of the guy glaring at me.
-"Don't worry, it's just a blackout, I didn't kill it, yet" I said in the 'yet' part murmuring it so he couldn't listen.
I went to the save zone followed by the guy.
I went to a button and the guy went to the other button, press it down at the same time, knowing that the tagger was already awaken and behind us.
Game cleared.
I saw a girl coming through the window and Chishiya through the door.
The tagger already on his knees.
I put a cloak on me, feeling the glares of the other because of that, it's just I don't like getting blood on my clothes, ugh, so hard to was it off.
I feel on my side of the cloak begin lift up and saw Chishiya under the cloak beside us, I mean, who would like their clothes begin dirty specially in white clothes.
I heard a explosion and took the cloak down of our head and I just throw it into the other side of the room, seeing the traumatized guy with bloody face and clothes, then the girl the same but just impressed.
When they got out I immediately went to the lifeless body and search her clothes, I saw how Chishiya was seeing me what I was doing, clearly like he wasn't going to.
I feel paper in a part and pull it out, it was a piece of paper and on it were a circle and some lines.
Suddenly, Chishiya grab the paper and electrocuted me with his taser.
.
.
.
.
What would happen when Y/N arrives at the beach or in her way there?
.
.
Will Aguni find out who she is?
.
.
.
To be continued.