pinball • vance hopper

the clicking of the pinball ringed in my ears as I clicked the buttons over and over again, keeping the ball from falling down.

It was a saturday today, and I usually don't play pinball because Vance hopper hogs it all week 25/7, so no one really ever plays it, but today vance arrived to the grab n go later than usual.

«ring!»

the bell rang, signalling someone came into the shop, I expected it to just be so one who was popping in to buy a snack or a drink, but my thoughts soon then changed when I felt a presence stood behind me.

•VANCE HOPPER POV•

I got to the grab n go later than I usually would on a weekend since I didn't have school, I was only late because I had things to deal with, that moose kid was getting on my nerves again..

I walked through the door of the grab n go, seeing a girl stood at MY pinball machine?! Who the hell does she think she is?!

I walked up to the girl, standing close behind her she had (hair colour) hair, it looked silky and soft from where I was stood, I also couldn't see her face, yet.

•Y/N POV•

the ball fell at last, so I turned around to see pinball Vance stood behind me, this wasn't gonna be good...

My face filled with fear and shock as the boy in front of me stood there with a scowl on his face as he stared down at me.

"U-Uhm, is there a problem?"

I muttered, I didn't want to get on his nerves as he may beat me up, just like he does with every other kid that crosses his path.

"Yeah, there is, your on my pinball machine if you haven't realised"

He said as raised his eyebrows at me, stepping somehow closer than he already was towards me.

"Oh- I'm sorry, it's because you weren't here and-

I said, before getting cut off

"It doesn't matter, I don't care just let me play"

He said as he shoved past me.

I looked at him with a questionable look on my face, thoughts running through my head 'why didn't he beat me up?' 'Why did he seem so calm?' 'Why didn't he look irritated?'

He turned his head towards me before placing a quarter in the machine.

"what? Though I was gonna beat you up? Well lucky for you dont hit girls, other wise you'd be in the floor, drenched in your own blood, plus your pretty hot"

He said before turning his head back towards the machine, placing the coin into the money hole.

I felt my cheeks go red, Vance whopper though I was hot? Well thats definitely a first.

Okay, so Uhm first Vance one? I hate this one 😭😭 it's a draft 😻

BIT FIRST CAN WE LIKE-

SOFOSOSOWPWPDDPSIDKDKDOKGOOGGMDMDOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMG

OKGOOGGMDMDOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMG

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😱😱😱😱😱😱 OMG

I literally live across the world from tphim bro 😭😭

498 words ig 🙄🙄