4

A/N: 🎁

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

Somehow, Kurt had convinced Madison to dance around in the basement like Rachel Berry on drugs.

Even though Madison wasn't the most excellent dancer compared to Brittany, she felt pretty happy with herself when she could keep up and work to help Kurt with his little solo project.

That and she was 67.849% sure Brittany Pierce was flirting with her at some point, but Madison wasn't entirely sure. She was new to this whole pansexual thing, and the book she checked out in the library about love didn't cover anything the blonde was saying.

Suddenly, in the middle of their dancing, the music to Beyonce's hit single switched off, and the group of four turned around in surprise to be faced with Kurt's father, Burt Hummel.

"Dad." Kurt took in a nervous breath. "You're home early."

Burt glanced between the three girls, eyes lingering on Madison a little longer. He wasn't phased by the girl's appearance considering she practically lived inside their pantry.

"Deadliest Catch is on."

"I taped it." Madison giggled.

"Smart girl." Burt smiled at her warmly before walking over and eyeing Kurt's outfit. "What are you wearing?"

"It's a unitard." Kurt glanced side to side at the girls before meeting his father's eyes. "Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays."

"Do sports and stuff," Madison added in, nodding in agreement as she tried to take some of the man's stern gaze off her friend.

"They wick sweat from the body." Kurt continued, holding his breath.

At Burt's frown, Tina quickly spoke up.

"F-F-Football."

Madison's eyes widened slightly, glancing at the girl before looking at Kurt's nervous expression as he tried to recover the conversation.

"Yeah, all the guys in football wear 'em. They're jock-chic." Kurt mumbled, releasing a nervous laugh.

Joining the group, Brittany nodded and smiled widely at Burt.

"Totally. Kurt's on the football team now." She announced unexpectedly.

Madison, Tina, and Kurt whipped their heads to the smiling girl in horror. They quickly recovered after sharing a few panicked looks and nervously laughed in fake excitement.

"He's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field, right?" The ditzy blonde continued.

"Yeah, it is Brittany," Madison said, sending her a quick smile before looking at a stuttering Kurt. She quickly spoke up again so he could collect his thoughts. "This is Brittany and Tina, Burt." She motioned to the other girls. "They are in Glee club with us."