3

A/N: Another 🎁 because most of this book is already written anyway. Haha!

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

Madison groaned as the group struggled with the choreography for the tenth time that practice.

She was becoming irritated by the half-assed attempts by half the group and how Rachel wasn't even trying at this point in the game. The room felt as if it were filled with a tense air, and Madison was practically begging to open a window to throw herself out of it – it was a shame they were on the first floor.

"Five, six, seven, eight." Mr. Schuester counted off, slowly going through the choreography again for the group.

This time, Madison stopped dancing and turned to grab her water bottle from her chair. She shoved her glasses further up her face and hovered around her bag in case her inhaler was needed.

She loved to dance, but running a routine this many times and not making any progress among the group was giving her severe chest pains, stress-induced, she was sure.

"Step and step. Step and step. And turn it around-"

Madison did a small twirl in time with everyone else, rolling her eyes lightly when she made brief eye contact with Santana's curious dark eyes, clearly watching the girl step away from the group. Once Mr. Schuester turned back around, the redhead ended her dancing and plopped into the seat beside her, sipping her galaxy water bottle.

"Down and up. And..hit, hit, down hit!" Mr. Schuester continued until Rachel interrupted him with a nervous bellow grabbing his attention.

"Can...Can we stop, please?" Rachel called.

Mr. Schuester paused in his place, clearly confused, before slowly turning around.

"You don't have to ask me every time for permission to go to the bathroom, Rachel. You can just go." He informed her. His eyes moved to Madison, raising his brows. "Do you need to see the nurse again, Madison?"

"No." Madison's flushed face reddened out of embarrassment when the group glanced at her curiously.

Choosing to break the stares, Madison stood back up and returned to her spot beside Tina, exchanging an amused look with the girl as they watched Rachel's gears turn. She gingerly sipped her water bottle and checked the clock several times.

"It's not my bladder. It's the choreography." Rachel proposed.

The man glanced around the room uneasily, turning fully around to face the teenage girl's profile.

"Okay, what's wrong with the choreography?" He asked.

"It sucks."

Madison choked on her sip of water, turning and hitting her chest a few times as she looked at the club's diva in amazement.