1

A/N: Hit or Miss book!

Part of what I was asked of in this request to write a child that is the love child of Kailani and Alisha in LBPQ if they were to mix DNA with Grace from Little Monsters, so here is my best interpretation for our OC.

Genius Female OC X Santana Lopez

I apologize for any mistakes! I need to do a final run-through of editing with this chapter later, considering it was a quick write and edit, but please enjoy the teaser!

XXXX

XXXX

Photographs were return tickets to moments people wished they could relive.

Retouch. 

Refuel. 

Reexperience.

Photographs were proof that for a moment – just one simple little moment –things were perfect. For one quick blood circulation and an excellent heartbeat, the camera clicked, and things were fucking perfect.

But perfection was an illusion.

"Watch it, Ghostly!"

Madison grunted as she felt someone check her shoulder harshly. She fell to the ground, hitting the red and white beat-up track with a slight groan of pain. Rubbing her head, she sat back up and felt her heart physically jump out of her body through her throat.

"You broke my camera," Madison whispered in shock, scrambling towards the shattered camera. The corner of her eyes twitched as she held the corpse of her Nikon camera in her hands, gently picking it up and turning it around like it was a dead family member's body. "You..broke my camera."

The redhead took a few deep breaths, looking up at the culprit briefly before looking back down and attempting to turn on the device. She clicked around momentarily, her chest burning in fear as she tried to save the camera from its unpredicted death.

"You broke my camera, Satan!" Madison finally yelled, looking up at the girl in anger.

"Relax. It's just a camera! You can get another one." Santana said, crossing her arms over her chest and watching the girl scramble.

"What is wrong with you?" Madison hissed, clutching the camera close to her body. "You did that on purpose!"

"Oh, hardly." Santana rolled her eyes. "If I wanted to break it on purpose, I would have thrown it. I don't beat around the bush, nerd."

"You..broke..my..camera," Madison said through gritted teeth, fist clenching at her side.

"And you can...buy...a new one," Santana scoffed, shrugging as she turned on her heel and walked off toward her cheer practice. "Calm down before you set yourself on fire."