visiting day (2)

GUYS I WENT TO A THEME PARK W MY SCHOOL TODAY AND IT WAS SO FUN OMG

tweedle : robin
mintbox : bruce
vancepants : vance
sharkfin : finney
legobuilder : billy
homophobiaboss : griffin

- Denver Jail Department

Gwen sat down next to her aunt who picked up the phone.

"No ideas, Terrance. You know we have you locked up good." the police officer said when Terrance entered the room and sat down across from Gwen.

Gwen gulped. She was also, scared shitless. "Hi."

"Hi Gwen. Cameron." Terrance was dressed in bright orange prison clothes, and he looked miserable. Not as miserable as when he came home shitfaced, but still terrible. The bags under his eyes would be visible from the other side of planet earth, and it looked like he hadn't had a shower in weeks.

"Terrance." Between you and me, Terrance despises Cameron. Is it obvious?

They sat there in completely and utterly uncomfortable silence. Gwen fidgeted with her hands, picking at the nails and skin. It was something she did often, under these kind of circumstances.

"So," Jenna interrupted the silence. "How have you been?"

"Behind bars. Not so good," Terrance said sternly. "Gwenny. How's school?"

"Don't call me that. School's fine," she started. "How's jail? I mean, it must be terrible since you can't hit your children and come home shitfaced. What a shame."

"Gwen! I think it's time for you to go. Go get your brother." Cameron stood up. She muttered a 'sorry' to Terrance and left to go get Finney. Why can Terrance hit and yell at his kids but his kids can't give him one insult? It didn't make sense in Gwen's mind.

"She's got nerves, Blake," a cellmate mentioned. Terrance scoffed. "She your kid?"

"Yeah, here comes the other one." Terrance said as he saw Finney slowly walk up to the seat. He sat down, uncomfortably as the so called 'pillow' wasn't very pillow like.

He picked up the phone and slowly held it up to his ear. "Hi dad."

"Finney. How are you?"

"I'm alright." Finney felt the tension in the air. It was uncomfortable, considering the string of death threats that left his father's mouth the last time he saw him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, kid. You still got that boyfriend of yours?" Terrance asked.

"Yeah."

"How is he?" Finney furrowed his eyebrows. Last time he saw his father, he wanted Robin to hang himself. Now he's politely asking how he is. How does someone change that much? What drugs does prison food have in them?

"He's good. Why?"

"What, I can't ask how my future son in law is?"

"No, you can. It's just last time I saw you, you wanted him to hang himself."

"I'm a changed man."

"Yeah right, you fucking caveman. Enjoy jail." Finney scoffed and put the phone back on the stand. He left the visiting room and walked back over to Gwen and Cameron. Cameron was sternly talking to Gwen about something she said to Terrance. He walked up to them and gave Gwen a high-five.

"Gwenny! How's school! How's jail you two-faced freak." Finney laughed and Gwen laughed along. Cameron couldn't help but smile.

- new and improved

legobuilder: NAH CUS SCHOOL IS OUT AND YOU JUST WALKED PAST ME? FUCKING TWO FACED BASTARDS

homophobiaboss: stay in that tree.

legobuilder: sir yes sir!

mintbox: dude where is finney robin and vance

homophobiaboss: finney's visiting his dad

legobuilder: vance is at robin's preventing him from marching down to that jail and beating the shit out of finney's dad

sharkfin: I DONE IT

sharkfin: I INSULTED MY DAD

sharkfin: OHHHH MY GOD

sharkfin: GIVE ME A MEDAL

sharkfin: A TROPHY

sharkfin: A COOKIE

sharkfin: ANYTHING

sharkfin: anyways i gotta call robin

mintbox: HELP

legobuilder: bro went from "PLSPSLPSSLPSLSPLS" to "please fuck me"

homophobiaboss: NAHHHH

mintbox: FOUL

vancepants: can i show robin that

mintbox: please do

- Arellano Household

Vance walked into Robin's room and smirked. "Yo, Tweedle, wake up," he poked his shoulder. Robin groaned. "Wake up motherfucker, Finney's here." Robin immediately shot up and looked around his room for Finney. He in fact was not there.

"You tricked me."

"Yeah, gullible ass bitch. Look at this." Vance sat on Robin's bed and Robin sat up, looking at Vance's phone.

"I mea-"

"I do not want to hear about your sex life."