finney is a passenger princess

double upload again feeling so generous recently

alive : finney
loser : bruce
paperballs : billy
twitter : robin
climatechange : vance
backbender : griffin
gwen : gwen

( nicknames changed throughout the book. )

- pluto has a fat ass
Saturday, 14:23 PM.

alive: guys

loser: FINNEYYYYYY

paperballs: HE'S BAAAAAACKKKKK

backbender: YAYYYAAYAYAYAY

climatechange: woohoo

twitter: FINNEYYYEYEYEYEYYYY

gwen: hooray

alive: anyways

alive: what does mi amor mean robin won't tell me

twitter: i will not hesitate to tickle you again

alive: NO PLEASE

twitter: NONE OF YOU. AND I MEAN NONE OF YOU TELL HIM. I WILL LITERALLY BEAT YOU TO A PULP.

climatechange: you're good idk what it means either

loser: neither do i

backbender: me too

gwen: neither

paperballs: pffft ya'll stupid

alive: TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS I'LL DO ANYTHING

twitter: BILLY. DO NOT.

paperballs: naaahhhhhh

twitter: HAH!

- Finney & Robin
Saturday, 14:27 PM.

Finney sat beside Robin, watching some stupid rom-com with terrible acting. Robin was judging the acting so much in his mind, but never out loud. Finney seemed so concentrated on the show, he decided not to speak through it this time. "His acting is terrible," Finney stated, while he pointed to one of the main characters. "I mean, he's basically acting like an idiot. Of the highest order."

"You right, you right," Robin admitted. He admired Finney as he stared at the TV. "Hey Finn?" he started.

"Mhm?"

"Are you.. staying the night again?"

Finney thought for a second. He wanted to, god damn he wished he could stay here with Robin forever, but he knew he couldn't do that. He couldn't leave Gwen at home with their dad. "I mean, I'd love to. And I'm sure you know that. But I can't. I can't leave Gwen at home with my dad. And my dad would go insane about it."

Robin tried to think of a solution, even if it meant only a few days. "What if Gwen stayed here too?" he smiled.

"Would that be okay? I mean it wouldn't be for long, but maybe the next couple days."

"I'd love that."

Finney jumped in his seat in excitement. He picked up his phone to call Gwen.

italics : finney
bold : gwen
bold italics : robin

What do you want, Finney?

Robin and I were wondering if you wanted to come stay the night the next few days. I want to, but I didn't want to leave you with dad.

Yeah! Anything to get out of this shithole. Is there anyone at Robin's I could bond with?

There's my older sister Molly? And my younger sister Sofia.

Awesome. I'll need to be picked up though.

Cool, we'll come get you in about 10 minutes.

Kay, let me know when you're here.

CALL ENDED.

Both boys stood up and went to put on their shoes. "Finn! Hurry up you slow coach!" Robin yelled from the front door, while Finney was still tying his converse, sitting on the stairs. Robin was throwing his car keys up in the air and catching them.

"Yeah, yeah okay, I'm coming." he said, fixing the collar of his shirt and standing up from the stairs.

Finney sat in the passenger seat while Robin climbed into the driver's seat after locking the front door. "Aww, Finney boy is a passenger princess!" Robin playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Shut up! You're so annoying."

"You love it though."

"Sure I do." Finney says. Robin laughs and pulls up at the Blake household.

"Is your dad in?" Robin asked. Finney shook his head. Robin honked the horn. When he did, a minute or two after a little girl came running out with a backpack. She opened the backseat door and climbed in.

"Finney's a passenger princess?" Gwen giggled as she buckled her seatbelt.

"See!" Robin yelled as he started up the car. Finney groaned in annoyance and smacked his head on the headrest.

When they pulled up back at the Arellano household, Gwen expected the door to be unlocked. She ran up to the door, pulled the knob and was about to run in. Instead, she smacked her shoulder on the door as well as her head. Finney burst out laughing, grabbing on to the fence around Robin's house for support.

Robin was laughing too, but he came to unlock the door. "You're such an asshat, Finney!" Gwen said, also laughing a little.

- pluto has a fat ass
Saturday, 18:09 PM.

gwen: finney is a passenger princess

loser: HELP WHAT

paperballs: LMFAOOOOAOAOO

alive: GWEN YOU'RE SO DEAD

climatechange: bet you any money robin said "he's my passenger princess"

twitter: WHY WOULD I SAY THAT

twitter: although he is

loser: THE LORE BEHIND WHAT HE JUST SAID

backbender: the LORE?

paperballs: HELPP

gwen: OUT OF ALL THINGS YOU COULD'VE SAID, THE LORE IS WHAT YOU CHOSE?

climatechange: LMAOO THE LORE

loser: STOP THIS IS RACISM

climatechange: do NOT PULL THE RACISM CARD ON ME

loser: OH I WILL

loser: IN FACT I'LL FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER BECAUSE YOU WERE RACIST

paperballs: I CAN'T DO THIS I'M LAUGHING TOO MUCH

alive: LMFAOOO FR

climatechange: SHUT THE FUCK UP FINNEY I BET YOU AND ROBIN HAVE HAD SEX AT THIS POINT YOU'VE BEEN AT HIS HOUSE SINCE LIKE THURSDAY

alive: OH AND YOU AND BRUCE HAVEN'T HAD SEX?

twitter: just for the record me and finney did not have sex

climatechange: NO BECAUSE WE AREN'T DATING

alive: NEITHER ARE ME AND ROBIN

climatechange: FINE

alive: FINE

backbender: HELP WHY DID THAT END LIKE AN 8 YEAR OLD ARGUMENT IN THE MOVIES

paperballs: LMFAOOOO FRRRR

gwen: BYE LMAOOOAO

i heavily headcannon that robin likes ice hockey.