Back in time

TW: SA
Putting ~~ when it starts and ~~ when it ends

You feel yourself hit the hard wet ground. You groan loudly before turning to lay on your back. You see the blue portal Five created vanish leaving you alone in a dark alleyway in the pouring rain. You squint your eyes after seeing a flash. Your shoulder throbbing in pain as the bullet is still in there, most likely going to lead to an infection.

You stand up with a bit of a stumble looking around the alleyway. You frown not knowing where you are. Finally building up the courage you walk out the alleyway to see the streets empty and only a few cars pass. The cars looked old fashioned...

You notice a wet newspaper on the ground snd decide to pick it up to get an idea on where you are. Your eyes widened seeing the date and location you have been traveled into.

Dallas Texas
November 15th
1962

"What the hell did we do now?" You mutter to yourself dropping the newspaper. You start walking the streets completely soaking wet and covered in blood. The sky pitch black and the rain heavy as you continue to walk with a frown.

You stop at a bus stop, punching it a few times out of frustration. Once you've finished letting out your frustration you continue to walk. That was until a lady with short black hair, tanned skin, long spotted red dress, red lipsticks, dark brown eyes approached you with a worried face.

"Hey, sweetheart...are you okay?" She questions concerned as you feel like your lungs are giving out. You look at the women as your vision blurs.

"Help me." You barely got out in a whisper before completely collapsing on the damp, wet, ground leaving the kind lady in shock and worry for your safety

~Time skip - It's November 25th 1963 ~

You've been living with the kind lady known as Evelyn. She has a neighbour with a boy around "your age" apart from the whole being stuck in a 13 year old body fact. His name Levi. You and Levi grew to be quite close over the pasts months.

He helped you with trying to figure out where the other Hargreeve siblings are. Levi's older brother Charlie trained you on self defence ever since you were brought back. Evelyn would usually ask you questions on how you were badly injured but you kept lying saying you weren't sure.

Right now, you're sat in your room at your desk. Levi was laying on your bed complaining about whatever. You weren't really paying attention as you were looking at a newspaper and your calculations. You found out Diego is in some asylum which you will plan on going too but you also found out that Luther will be going to a bar tonight with his boss who you sadly do not know but you do know getting to Luther will be a lot easier than Diego.

You sighed and stood up grabbing your jacket. You had a baggy white T-shirt on to cover the large scar on your shoulder from the incident of being shot a while back. Cargos which you had on when you first arrived in Dallas. May be a weird style now but who knows, maybe you could start the trend. You look towards Levi who already had his gaze on you.

"Where are you going?" He questions standing up

"Out for a walk, i'll be back." You lie to him with a soft smile. You were about to open the door when he closes it, trapping you between himself and the door.