A nightmare

TW SA: Putting ~~ When it starts and ~~ When it stops.

You sit on the counter Diego was recently sat on. Five pacing around the room scratching the back of his head, he tends to do that a lot when stressed. Diego leaning on the table. Lila sat on the stool still and Elliott still tied to a chair with a gag.

"Of course Dad would be involved in the assassination. I should've known." Diego grumbles looking down

"No, you're jumping to conclusions." Five denies pointing to no where in particular.

"What the hell is he doing on the grassy knoll, holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in Dallas the exact moment the president gets shot?" Diego yells pointing towards the wall where the video is being projected. Diego stands up and walks closer to Five as Five stops by your side.

"It doesn't look good, I admit." Five admits with frustration laced in his tone

"No, he's the signalman for the whole goddamn thing." Diego mumbles. You decide to stay quiet as it's not your right to argue about someone else's father.

"Easy, Diego. Seriously." Five scowls as you huff and lean your head on your hand, sitting cross-legged.

"No, it makes sense. This is what Hazel was obviously trying to tell you. We have to stop Dad from killing the president." Diego states with wide eye's as you roll your E/c eyes.

"Diego, calm down, alright? Dad was no Boy Scout, but the presidential assassination? It's never been his thing." Five tries to reason

"How would you know? You skipped out on his golden years." Diego mumbles almost as if he regrets saying the words that left his mouth. Your eyes went wide hearing that and Five scoffed in complete disbelief.

"Skipped out? You think I had it easy, Diego? I was alone for 45 years. You know what? We don't have time for this right now. Dad's clearly in Dallas, right? Let's just go talk to him. Maybe he can help us fix the timeline." Five scowls as his voice lowers. You look at Five with sympathy when he changes the subject and continues to pace. Your eyes following every movement he does.

"Dallas is a big place. We need to find him first." Diego mumbles as Five leans in front of you, putting his hands on either side of where you're sat and slightly leans on the counter so that the hairs on his head graze your chin

"Gee, if only we had some magical, old-timey way of finding people and their addresses." Five remarks sarcastically as you slip away from him and jump off the counter. You walk near the fridge and jump to grab a book. You fail the first time but jump once more and eventually grab the blue book. You smack it down on the table

'GREATER DALLAS'
'And Nearby Points'
'TELEPHONE DIRECTORY'

'October 1963'
'Greater Dallas Texas Telephone Directory'

The two boys go up either side of you as you open the book trying to find Reginald Hargreeves company name. Diego sighs and grabs both your wrists in one hand and pushes them towards you. You grit your teeth and bite your tongue at his attitude and actions and roll your eyes. He flips through pages finding it himself as he finally lets go of your wrist.

"Let's start simple. His name." Five suggests with his hands in his pockets

"Hargreeves...Hargreeves...Hargreeves...Shit, nothing here." Diego mutters