Traumatic

Warning ~ SA (Rape) ~ I will put '~~' when it starts and '~~' When it ends. Anyway, onto the story.

Your eyes flutter open only to be met with darkness once more. You frown at that trying to shake off your headache. You felt dry blood stuck to your face. You try move your hands but they're restrained above your head as you're on your knees.

"Ah, no wonder why my arms ache so much." You whisper to yourself looking up to see your wrists chained above your head. You hear a door crack open a dim light is switched on. You squint your eyes at the new light then you hear the door close once more

"You're up..." You hear a familiar hated voice say. You glare at the man...

"Leonard Peabody...or do you prefer Harold Jenkins?" You tease as try stand but your neck and ankles also have a chain wrapped around them making it impossible. You're completely stuck kneeling before your captor.

~~

He walks closer with a sadistic grin making you feel uneasy. He crouches down beside you cupping your face. You try pull away but he tightens his grip making you let out a painful yelp.

"You can make as much noise as you want. The doors soundproof~" He states moving his face closer

"I'm a fucking child, you pedo!" You shout as he chuckles

"Didn't you see my shrine? I know you're not a child..." He mumbles

"In a child's body. Same thing." You shrug his face turns serious and he slaps you making you turn the other away. He split your lip open and you spit out the blood that piled up in your mouth onto the floor.

"I can work with that." He mutters grabbing your jaw. Before you had time to react he had connected your lips making your eyes widen. His tongue already deep down your throat as tears already formed in your eyes. You tried to scream but it only got muffled.

His hands going under your shirt and rubbing your skin harshly. He digs his nails into your ribs making you cry out into his mouth. You bite down on his tongue and he immediately pulls back but his hands remain where they are yet he digs his nails into your skin more harshly possibly drawing blood.

"Fuck off you creep." You hiss out as he swallows the blood that is on his tongue that is mixed with your own saliva. You spit out his saliva that was in your mouth and he grabs a gag out of his pocket.

"Guess we're doing this the hard way." He hums wrapping the gag around your mouth. You furrow your brows but you felt the cold air smash onto your exposed skin as he rips your shirt open, leaving you in your shorts, bra and shoes. More tears fled your eyes as he attacks your neck sucking and licking the sensitive skin and he trails down your body unclasping your bra. Leaving your upper half completely exposed as he forces himself upon you...

~~

Your bra was back on but your top was complete torn. You're in your underwear and bra. Your shorts ripped off along with your shirt. You cried as the gag was still in your mouth making your sobs muffled. Harold left you a while ago. Your body freezing and the only light source was from the dim light in whatever room you are in.

Your muffled sobs only grew louder as you became disgusted. The memories of what had happened to you only an hour ago spread through your mind. Drowning you. You felt yourself finding it hard to breathe as your breath became heavy. You tried everything to calm yourself down but nothing is working. If you don't find something that'll calm your nerves you'll black out. You froze...