70

Chapter 70 Little Ferret? prelude

It took nearly a week for Jiang Tang and Chen Jiesen to interview, and with Wen Renyuan's final check, they finally selected 20 people with some talent in cooking.

Jiang Tang spent another week on preliminary training for them, and now twenty of them have stepped into the door of culinary arts.

Later, they need to be patient and practice all kinds of basic skills, so naturally they don't need Jiang Tang to watch them all the time.

Jiang Tang was free again, so he followed Wen Renyuan to the palace to visit the queen.

After returning from the palace, Jiang Tang received a communication from a senior from the Academy of Sciences.

He looked at the pretty-faced aristocratic woman with slightly red eye circles sitting on the sofa opposite, and was at a loss for a while.

"Ma'am, is there anything I can do to help you? Please don't be sad."

The woman lowered her head slightly and wiped the corners of her eyes with a handkerchief. When she raised her head again, she looked at Jiang Tang and said, "No, I'm not sad, but very happy."

"Please forgive me for disturbing you so presumptuously through Mr. Sun," she smiled apologetically, "We really have no other way." After finishing speaking,

the woman opened her side A bag she brought.

As soon as the door of the suitcase was opened, a ball of snow-white fur suddenly and nimbly got out of it!

Jiang Tang's eyes widened.

Little ferret!

This little ferret looks too good! I saw that there was no stray hair all over its body, it was snow white and fluffy, and it looked so soft.

As soon as the little ferret came out, he looked around vigilantly, and the two small triangular ears on the top of his head cleverly stood up. When it turned its head and saw the woman sitting beside it, its ears twitched twice, and then it kissed affectionately.

It stood up without any fear, and its two short-looking front paws hugged the woman's wrist, rubbing against her like a baby.

Jiang Tang's eyes were almost stunned, hey, this little ferret's cuteness is definitely beyond the standard!

The woman smiled softly, picked up the little ferret who was holding her, and faced Jiang Tang.

The little ferret's dark eyes looked at Jiang Tang curiously, round like two crystal clear black grapes.

Jiang Tang: Huh! Who can stand this!

"This is..."

"This is my son, his name is Aning."

"It's so cute, little Aning."

Jiang Tang didn't feel anything wrong until now, after all, he would also treat the family's furry called cubs.

Until he heard a woman say that her child could not be transformed into a human form because of a natural mental defect.

Jiang Tang directly:? ? ?

...Wait, did he mishear just now... What turned into a human form? Turn into what? ?

"...Human form?"

Jiang Tang repeated in disbelief, but when he saw the woman nodding, he felt even more psychedelic.

Could it be that he didn't simply travel through time, but also traveled into a fantasy world? Animals here can still become human beings, but after the founding of the People's Republic of China, they can't become spirits!