4

Chapter 4 Wheat and the Legendary Fighting Chicken

As soon as Jiang Tang finished speaking, Lu Rongming saw the round eyes of the cute and cute little robot turned into an inverted triangle with a thud, and the short arms also stretched out sharp blades, spinning rapidly.

Lu Rongming:! ! !

He thought the cute-looking George was a housekeeping robot! Didn't expect it to be so cruel?

Lu Rongming: "Wait! This grass is not tasty!"

He didn't understand why the young master from Emperor Star wanted to cut this weed. He had eaten this weed before when he was extremely hungry, but that Taste... Lu Rongming never wants to recall it in his life.

"I've eaten this grass before, and it won't be cooked for a long time, and the taste is unpalatable..." Lu Rongming recalled the strange taste, with a disheveled expression on his face.

"Uncle Lu, don't you just throw a whole plant of grass, no...wheat into the food processor and smash it?"

Lu Rongming nodded.

Jiang Tang: ...

The interstellar people are so pitiful.

Jiang Tang smiled mysteriously, and showed Lu Rongming the wheat grains that were broken just now, "This crop is called wheat, and only this grains are edible, but I'm going back to process it again, Uncle Lu, you can look forward to it~"

Jiang Tang was a northerner before crossing, and his mouth watered at the thought of all kinds of pasta.

George shaved the small piece of wheat neatly to the ground, and Qin Fei was naturally Jiang Tang's most loyal little tail, and happily went to pick up the wheat without Jiang Tang's orders.

Although Lu Rongming still had doubts in his heart, he didn't say anything, and bent forward to pick up the ears of wheat.

While a group of people were busy, George suddenly gave a rush of warning sounds——

Jiang Tang and the others looked up, only to see an "uninvited guest" not far away.

I saw that this uninvited guest had a sharp beak and sharp claws, and his whole body seemed to be covered with cold black armor.

Jiang Tang's eyes widened, and his heart was ecstatic:

Damn! It...it looks like a chicken! ! !

Although it may have been through evolution, its original beautiful feathers have become the black and ugly look it is now, but this is obviously a chicken!

It's just that the interstellar chicken, which is only one meter tall, saw that they were going to steal his rations, and he and George were staring at each other crazily, and they spread their wings and flew up.

Jiang Tang sighed in his heart: Could this be the legendary fighting chicken? It's so cruel, look at the chicken wings, how firm and delicious the meat is... Sucking and sucking.

"Master, be careful, step back quickly!" Lu Rongming was about to protect Jiang Tang behind him, but saw Jiang Tang rushing up excitedly.

In order to learn an authentic folk dish, Jiang Tang once experienced a period of time in the countryside. During those days, he followed the villagers to catch chickens and fish, climb trees and mountains, and he has long developed a healthy body.

Just one face to face, the chicken that was still arrogant just now was pinched to the ground by Jiang Tang's neck.

Lu Rongming: ...

Sure enough, even in the face of fighting chickens, the power of foodies cannot be underestimated.

Jiang Tang pressed the chicken firmly to the ground with her knees, pinched the chicken's neck with both hands, and suddenly felt dizzy when she raised her head.

Oops, forget that this body is chronically malnourished and very weak.

Now that Jiang Tang's excitement was over, the feeling of loss of strength gradually came up, and the chicken also began to struggle violently at this time.

"George, come help me!"

George raised his hand, clenched his fist and knocked the chicken unconscious.

Lu Rongming subconsciously stretched out his hand to touch his own neck: ...that's awesome.

Several people held the wheat, George dragged the chicken, and a group of people came to the residence with a lot of harvest.

After such a toss, several people were exhausted, and each person took care of it with a tube of nutrient solution.

Jiang Tang swallowed the last mouthful of nutrient solution with difficulty with her eyes closed, and vowed never to drink this disgusting thing again. He clapped his hands and started walking around the house excitedly.

This is a small villa built by the Jiang family. No one came to live in it before, but Lu Rongming lives next to the villa, so the environment is still very tidy.

As a chef, Jiang Tang's main concern is of course the kitchen.

He found the kitchen by instinct, but he was dumbfounded as soon as he entered:

Can this also be called a kitchen?

What about kitchen utensils?

Forget it, don't be angry, Jiang Tang comforted himself, what is he competing with these interstellar people?

Then he opened the star network and entered the machinery manufacturing website, and found that there were only various weapons and mechas... Jiang Tang was angry: These bad interstellar people don't understand the charm of food at all, they just know how to drive mechas to fight Kill, kill, drink that unpalatable nutrient solution for the rest of your life!

While thinking angrily in his heart, Jiang Tang quickly ordered a batch of machines.

The moment the high customization fee was debited from the account, Jiang Tang's flesh ached.

But when he thought that he would be able to get rid of the deadly nutrient solution immediately, Jiang Tang's mood improved a lot.

"Uncle Lu, Xiao Fei, I'll make a big meal for you tonight!" From the

crashed

escape cabin, a fluffy white dumpling tremblingly crawled out.

Its pink ears moved slightly, it was so cold and hungry, is it going to die?

But there is always a voice in my heart telling me, I can't die, you have to go back...

What does it want to go back for? The little milk cat shook its head and meowed weakly twice, it couldn't remember clearly.

It might really be dying.

The little milk cat curled itself into a ball, completely lost consciousness, and fell into the thick darkness.