55

Chapter 55 How did it become their Tangtang?

"Brother Jiang, your guy is here to pick you up again~"

Jiang Tang straightened up, took off his gloves, and didn't bother to look at his colleague Xiao Song who winked and spoke in a fluttering tone.

Maybe there were too many juniors in Jiang Tang's family in the previous life, and Jiang Tang has always been inexplicably tolerant of this kind of weird "children" who like to cling to him. He stretched out his hand and pushed Xiao Song's head aside, "Don't talk nonsense, what is my family?"

This Xiao Song looks like a middle school student, but because of his high IQ, he entered the graduate school early, and he can be regarded as a high school student here. Jiang Tang's senior, his head was pushed away by Jiang Tang, and he was even touched. He was not angry at all, but moved closer like a dog.

"Hey, it's the suspension car that comes to pick you up every day, and it's waiting for you outside the research institute. It's the latest limited edition released by the K family last month. I didn't expect, Brother Jiang, the local tyrant is by my side!"

"Ahem," Jiang Tang was stared at so gossipingly by Xiao Song, for some reason, his face became hot, "Really, that's my friend who came to pick me up."

Jiang Tang lowered his eyelashes, switched on the light brain, The message panel is still stuck at earlier today.

[Y: I will pick you up at noon today, and we will go to the military headquarters together. ]

[Ginger Candy: Okay. 】

"Didn't you arrive early, why are you waiting outside and not sending me a message..." Jiang Tang muttered in a low voice.

[Jingtang: I finished my work today, have you arrived yet? ]

There was a beep, and the opposite person replied in seconds as if staring at the optical brain all the time──

[Y: Okay, I just arrived, don't worry. 】

Jiang Tang poked the screen and whispered "liar".

He didn't realize how soft a smile was on the corner of his mouth now.

And Xiao Song, who had a panoramic view of all this: "..."

laughing like this is still a friend? He obviously is a boyfriend!

"Xiao Song, I'm leaving first." I saw Jiang Tang pick up something and hurried out, even his steps became brisk.

"Let's go."

Xiao Song sighed pretendingly, how could he see a sense of impatience from Jiang Ge's back.

"Tangtang is leaving now?"

Xiao Song glanced at another colleague's hand on his shoulder, but didn't take her hand off, just shrugged his shoulders, and said faintly: "Yes, Brother Jiang left me Let's go on a date."

The colleague's eyes started to light up when he heard it, and he stretched his neck to look outside and asked, "That handsome guy driving the K car is here again?

" You're handsome? What if you don't look as good as me!" Seeing her nympho look, Xiao Song couldn't help gnashing his teeth.

I don't know where the wild boar made his brother Jiang, it's really disgusting.

"Ah-choo!"

Wen Renyuan sneezed suddenly.

Jiang Tang, who knew nothing about it:?