Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 2

Jojo climbed out of the hole, to find Makoto's arm at the mercy of the arrowhead.

"Around The World's" arm floated next to her.

Jojo: I think it's about time you monologued some answers, Punk!

Jojo: What the hell are you?

ATW: Hehe... I guess I do have a hostage... Very well. It's not as if I don't have time to spare.

ATW: Allow me to remind you what these arrowheads are...

ATW: They are called Stand arrows. They were forged from a meteor many years ago.

ATW: A meteor that contained a virus that would kill most living things, and give Stands to others.

ATW: But what no one knew... That virus... Was alive.

Makoto: Wait! You're an alien!?

ATW: No interrupting!

Grabbing her by the neck, Makoto slammed into a wall.

Makoto: Ugh!

Jojo: Tch!

ATW: You might call me an alien... I came to earth because I sensed your potential for Stands.

ATW: Or perhaps it would be better to say I was drawn here by that potential like a magnet.

ATW: After so many years of granting, upgrading, evolving, and stealing Stands...

ATW: I've managed to transform three foolish friends trying to travel the multiverse into a melting pot of Stand power.

ATW: Power of which I will use to achieve oblivion....!

Jojo: Oblivion?

ATW: Absolute nothingness... Jojo, life is meaningless. You organic pests don't live long enough to realize it...

ATW: There was a race that was close, but their own weakness stopped them from seeing that.

ATW: No matter what you do. It will amount to nothing in the end.

Jojo: What kind of nihilistic bullshit is this?!

ATW: Every decision you make is meaningless. The multiverse proves it.

ATW: There are decisions you regret. Why? Because you didn't choose correctly? But there's a reality where you did.

ATW: Now you might say "so what, that isn't me".

Jojo: Phychic now?

ATW: It's a predictable answer. One which shows how small your view of reality is.

ATW: Think BIGGER Jojo! Reality is bigger than anyone! And in the scheme of things, nothing matters.

ATW: You might argue that if we focus on the individual, meaning starts to appear.

ATW: I refer you back to my talk on the multiverse. Where every decision you have, could, or will ever make, has happened.

ATW: That diminishes the value of choice, making it worthless.

ATW: Take away the multiverse, and humanity switches to religion since they NEED a bigger picture.

ATW: And in religion, you'll find some master plan or method to live by.

ATW: Something that makes choice meaningless or takes away it for the illusion of doing the "right" thing...

ATW: It's meaningless... All of it. So it might as well all go.