Jojo Where Are You?

After being knocked unconscious, Alex awoke strapped to a chair, his own flesh acting as his restraints.

Alex: Hm... Wh-what happened-

Angel: Shhhhh...

With a strangely masculine hand, she sushesd Alex as she stares into Alex's eyes.

Angel: You've been through quite a lot.

Angel: Now, it's time to make an important decision... Join me or die.

Angel: It's that simple.

Alex:(struggles)

Alex:?

Alex: My left hand, why can't I feel my left-

He looked down to find his left hand was missing.

Alex: M-MY HAND!?

Angel:(knawing on severed hand) What about it?

Alex:!?!

She chewed off the fingers of Alex's missing hand, horrifying him.

Angel:(gulp)... Yeah... I kinda got carried away. You're lucky you woke up when you did...

Angel: I was about to take your heart.

Alex: YOU CRAZY BITCH!! ROT IN HELL!

Angel: Final answer?

Alex:(panting).....

Alex: What the fuck do you want from me!?!

Angel: The biggest threat to my queen-dom. You know him...

Angel: Tall, strong, and filled with enough spunk to bring the house down.

Leaning in, Angel hid nothing about her personality from Alex as she whispers to him who she wanted dead.

Angel:(whispers) Jojo~

Angel:(whispers) Kill him... I'll give you a secret weapon to do it.

Alex: Alright...

Angel:(smiles)

Taking the arrowhead Alex possessed as a badge showing he was part of the student council, Angel shoved it into the wound where Alex's hand once was.

Alex: GHYAAAA!?!

Angel: Unlike the rest of you, I bothered asking Punk, before his death, a plethora of questions.

Angel: One of the interesting tidbits he revealed to me was the fact that these arrowheads could replace body parts.

A ghostly hand, no different from a Stand's, appeared, replacing the one he lost.

Alex:?!

Angel: What are you waiting for? Do your job, minion.

(Opening Theme)

In the courtyard of the school, Makoto and Apollo were ready to head to the gymnasium next for their search for Jojo.

Makoto: Where is he?

Apollo: You don't think...?

Makoto:... Let's not jump to conclusions.

Makoto: The day reset before anything could kill him.

Apollo: You don't think the school didn't kill him in his room?

Makoto: Not really... The bell still hasn't rung... It makes me think the school is still broken.