2 truths 1 lie

RO POV

[About 30 minutes after every thing accursed]

After I left my moms house I notice that Z car was no where to be found. She must have left.

I was on my way driving to where I kept Lay hidden then I got a call, speaking of the devil...it was Z

I hesitated before answering. I wasn't really in the mood to be arguing with Z about this Lay bitch. I just got news that my father just passed.

I answered anyways "look Z I told you I don't know anything"

Z spoke on the other line "No, I know.. I'm sorry I spoke to soon um can we talk.. like in person?"

I thought about it for a moment. What is there to talk about she just embarrassed me in front of the whole bar earlier.

"Uh sure.. your place or?"

"Yeah meet me at my place. I'll be there waiting"

Before I knew it the phone hung up.

I really hope she don't try to beat my ass over this bitch. She kinda seem a little off right now. But I'll give it a chance I mean.. I did capture her fucking "girlfriend" of who ever she is just because I wanna be with Z.

I immediately stopped in my tracks and began to drive to Z's place.

—————————————————————-

Z POV

Yes, I called Ro to let her know to stop by. I was eager to talk to her. I needed to apologize.

It was selfish and cruel of me to just assume that she had anything to do with Lay. Now I understand.. Lay is just simply avoiding me.

I mean, not that I care it's just the simple fact that she left durning a dinner. She could have at least told me or waited til after dinner.

I've been avoiding the touching of Ro because I was falling for Lay. Not anymore though...

About 10 minutes later there was a knock on my door. It has to be Ro

I got up from the couch and walked to the door then opened it see Ro there. I smiled and dapped her up letting her in.

"So um what you wanna talk to about?" Ro asked looking at me a little nervously

Fuck she so nervous for? Ian gone beat her ass

"Sit down" I demanded and she did. I sat right next to her and she fidget her fingers

"Look I know earlier I reacted like a child and I apologize. I just felt like you had something to do with Lay. But now I know that you don't and I'm sincerely sorry"

"It's all good, you ain't know"

———————————————————————

RO POV

"Look I know earlier I reacted like a child and I apologize. I just felt like you had something to do with Lay. But now I know that you don't and I'm sincerely sorry"

Little does she know, I do have something to do with Lay. I was just relieved that she stopped putting pressure on me bout ole girl. It's about time she start paying attention to me.

"It's all good you ain't know" I said putting on a front.

"You wanna drink? We gotta make up for what accrued at the bar so you can know how sorry I really am"

Now she know what a drink do to me. I'm lightweight asf, after 2 shots I wanna fuck.

"Fashoo" I responded and Z got up and walked into the kitchen pouring us a shot"

We cheers and took our shots.

I still wasn't sure if Z fully believed that Ian have shit to do with Lay but hopefully she can get past it.

It wasn't too long after and we was about 5 shots in. My hormones couldn't take this shit no more and Z was looking at me like she was ready to destroy my insides.

This is it. The love of my life is fianlly gonna give me the attention I been seeking.

"Stop looking at me like that" I said smiling hard

"Mh like what" Z said in a seductive manner then licking her lips

"Like you wanna fuck me"

Z began to lean in closer to me "maybe I do"

Before I knew it, Z lips were touching mine and her hands were wondering all over my body then into my pants

My stomach was doing jumping jacks. I been waiting for this day for soo long. As long as that Lay bitch is kept captured, me and Z can build our relationship.