Moving funny ?

LAY POV

it's been 3 days sense the last time I seen Z. No calls, no texts, no nothing. I was starting to think that she just wanted to get in my pants..

I couldn't believe that I actually let a stud touch me... turns out I actually was falling for Z and I didn't even realize.

I haven't talked to anyone in a while and the last person I fucked with hurted me deeply. I need to slow my ass down. I mean.. Z been giving me hoe vibes so I wouldn't be surprised if she just wanted to get in my pants then cut me off.. I just couldn't believe that she'll do that.

I'm feeling something strongly about this girl...I cannot fall inlove with her. I cant.

_______________________________

Z POV

"Ro stop fucking playing with me" I said as Ro kept tryna touch me from underneath the restaurant table.

The plan was to meet up here with Glo, Binky and Ro and Binky and Glo still haven't showed up. What's taking them so long?

Ro ass was a little tipsy sense she took about 4 shots already. This mf on Demon Time right now.

"Stop acting like you don't want me to touch you" Ro rolled her eyes

"I'm not acting.. we in a public place" I said seriously

"you scared ?" Ro smiled

Just when I was about to say something I got a text from saying that the plan was cancelled and that we'll just meet up tmr.

"Welp, plans canceled come on"

Ro didn't ask any questions she just came

I got into my car and Ro followed. "I need to sell the rest of this shit so just chill in the passenger take a nap or some"

"No no im no-t tired" Ro said stumbling over her words a little

I just shook my head. Another lightweight smh

Not too long after I pulled up to a usual spot that I go to. Be a lot of dope feens ns.

It wasn't really nb out here today. I just sat and waited for somebody who needed some.

Not too long after somebody knocked on my window.. it was a usual customer

"Yo wsp?"

"You got the usual" they asked and I nodded  "you know I do" I gave him what he wanted and he gave me the money

"Z can you hurry? I'm hornyyyy" Ro said boldly

"What the fuck am I supposed to do about that?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Fuck me"

"Your drunk I'm finna drop you off" I said pulling off . Ro just smacked her teeth

Ro been real clingy lately.. I mean, at first she was cool until she started just touching me ns everyday. This bitch got a sex demon in her fr

We haven't done anything even though Ro been giving me sighs I just be brushing it off. Plus, I think I want Lay... and we haven't spoken for a minute now.

The car ride to Ro house was quiet and not too long after we were pulling up to her driveway.

"We here" I tapped Ro while she was nodding off Ro didn't say anything she just got out slamming my door. Tf is her problem...

I brushed it off. Ho acting like I'm her bitch or sum needa chill out fr .

I need to check on Lay. I know she probably thinks that I just wanted to get in her pants then dipp but that's not the case. I been busy tryna get my money up.

I'll call her tomorrow. I'm tired asl to do anything today.

I pulled out of Ro driveway and headed home.

——————————————————————-

RO POV

When Z had dropped me off I was lowkey mad bc why this bitch playing with me... I know she want me. Just playing hard to get. She was all on me at first now she don't even want me touching her..

Maybe she got a bitch? Idk but that's not gone last long. I want her and ima have her.

She's mine.

I pulled out my phone and called my best friend it rung and she answered.

"Hello, yeah I need a favor"....

——————————————————————

LAY POV

I couldn't stand that Z haven't texted me yet. Why am I so hooked on this girl already...

Fuck it ima call her.

I pulled my phone out and called Z until she picked up "yo" I heard on the other end of the line

"Yo my ass. Why haven't you called me? If you just wanted to eat on me and then leave you could've just said that but instead you go days without calling or even checking up on me.." I let out.

"Lay, it's not even that.. I was gonna call you"

"When ? Because you sure haven't called in day"

"I was gonna call tomorrow stop tripping you want me to come see you"

I paused for a minute. As much as I was craving Z presence, I didn't want her to just touch my body and leave. I let her take me out of my comfort zone

"No" I let out softly

"I know what you thinking lay.. I didn't just want to get in your pants then leave you I promise. Look, let me take you out tomorrow I'll make it up to you ok?"

I hesitated for a moment before saying "ok"

"I'll call you when everything is ready"

"Alright" before I knew it the phone hung up..

I don't know how I feel about all this. I want everything to work out between me and Z . I think Im actually feeling her I just hope it's vise virsa...
————————————————————————

[A/N: This was kinda rushed so if it's any misspellings my bad. the next chapters gone be crazy fr.

Also, I'm working on another book rn too soo if I be taking forever my bad fr. Go head N read the other book gangys]