we meet again pt 2

Z POV~

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Just as I was about to hop in the shower I heard a knock knock knockk. knocking on my door.

Nah let me stop playing. But fr.

I threw a towel around my waste and looked threw the door hole and saw that Lay was standing there.

I opened the door quickly tryna make sure she good.

I gave Lay a confused look then looked around making sure nobody was following her or nun.

"You good?" I narrowed my eyebrows in all concert.

"Yea, I'm good. My car ran out of gas and my phone died so I can't call a Uber" lay said before signing "can I charge my phone for a little?"

I nodded my head letting Lay in. "Ofc, I'm not just gone leave you sitting outside waiting"

Lay walked inside "thank you"

"No problem" I said handing Lay a charger. "I gotta go shower so idk make yourself comfortable ig"

Lay nodded while plugging in her phone.

I walked upstairs removing all my clothes and hopped straight in the shower.

                          LAY POV~

I waiting staring at the TV that wasn't even turned on until my phone powered on. Finally it powered on. I looked at the time and it was alr 12:47pm . Damn time flew.

I put my password in and got on the Uber app. I booked a Uber and the closes to me

15 minutes away.

I huffed knowing that it would be some time until I can lay tf down on my bed.

I turned my phone off letting it charge more so that it can be at a good percentage by the time my Uber pulls up.

After putting my phone down I sat on the couch looking for the remote. Shit, she said make my self comfortable.

I turned on the TV and out Netflix on I wasn't really focusing on what to watch I just put on anything and watched it.

                            Z POV~

I was in the shower for a good minute now and I was starting to get hot in this mf. I turned the water off and got out drying my body off with my towel then wrapping the towel around my waist.

I walked out the bathroom and into my room putting on the my drawls and shorts I had lefted on my bed before showing. I then threw my sports bra on and flopped down on my bed.

I let out a big "AHH" as I felt myself getting comfortable and began to rest my eyes. Until I heard someone yelling out in anger...

Oh shit. My eyes flew open when I remembered Lay was here.

Tf she so loud for.

I walked downstairs looking at Lay confused. She was otp with somebody. I think they were arguing

"Idc you was supposed to be here by now im giving your ass no stars" Lay yelled over the phone. "Ok we'll fuck you then" she hung up the phone.

I laughed causing Lay to jump a little.

"You scared me" Lay held her chest

"My bad, Ian wanna interrupt you while you was on the phone. You arguing with one of your little girlfriends or sum?" I asked Lay and she crossed her arms.