Chapter 25: Much Deserved Apology

Y/n: "*Sharp Gasp*"

Y/n gasped as his top half jolted up, putting him in a sitting position as he grabbed his chest tightly. His breathing short and ragged as he quickly looked at his arm to see it still attached to him.

After relief washed over him, he looked around the room he was in. The walls were lime green while the floor was had blue tiles.

Y/n: ('Hmm, so I'm still in the lab.')

Y/n thought to himself as he felt a part of the bed move next to him. He looked towards it to see Frisk sleeping soundly, lightly snoring and drooling. Next to her was Snowflake, curled up and purring softly.

This sight brought a smile to his face. He then looked away, the smile fading as he thought about his dream, it was very vague, despite just waking up.

Y/n: ('What was that...thing? And why did it have so many voices? But, at the end, why did I feel a sharp pain? These dreams keep getting weirder and weirder.')

Y/n thought to himself as he heard the sound of clopping up the stairs. He looked towards the sound to see Esperenza, her sockets glowing a dim green before going back to their original dark state.

Esperenza and Y/n looked towards each other for a few seconds before walking over to the side of the bed.

Y/n: "E-esperenza?"

Y/n asked his deer companion nervously before she leaned her head towords one of his arms and sniffed it a few times before jerking her head back, shaking it as she blew air out of her snout.

This confused Y/n as he watched her act strangely. This made him raise an eyebrow as he thought to himself,

Y/n: ('That's...strange.')

Esperenza then walked away from the bed and walked back down the stairs. Confused, he tried to get up and follow her, but his arm was then grabbed by Frisk, who pulled him back onto the bed and trapped his arm close to her body.

He looked over at Frisk and saw her clinging onto his arm, trapping it between her breasts as his forearm and hand followed along her front and ended just below her stomach.

He then started to blush a little as he looked down to see that her sweater was lifted slightly, showing a little bit of her stomach.

Then a sudden thought had crossed his mind...

Y/n: ('...I...I want to touch...her.')

His head started to swim with many thoughts, wants and desires. His face heating up, his breath becoming ragged and his heart beat slowly starting to increase.

Y/n: ('It's...so close... But, would...Frisk be mad?')

He thought to himself as he looked at Frisks face, she looked so calm and at peace. She looked...comfortable.

Y/n: "I...I can't believe that I'd even think about that. Frisk would-"

Y/n was then cut off by Frisk pulling his arm even closer to her, the back of his hand pressing against her exposed stomach.

Y/n: ('Oh god... Why does it have to be so soft?!')

Y/n thought as his face turned an even darker red. He then sat there for a good couple seconds, his mind still swimming with many... Thoughts.

Suddenly, before he could even try to get those thought out of his head, he watched as his arm twisted in Frisks grip, turning his palm around and gently placing his palm on her stomach.

Her stomach slightly rising and falling as she breathed. With each breathe she took, he could feel her smooth skin expand and contract under his palm.

(*For some UNIMAGINABLE reason, touching Frisks stomach fills you with...... Determination... Yeah... Let's go with that.*)