xviii. COMPLETED !

"JUDE?" Jia questions, taking a couple steps towards him to take a closer look. She thought she was imagining what was happening until he finally stood in front of her. She wasn't sure wether she should hug him or yell at him. Her emotions were all over the place.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She blurts out. Her eyes widened as she covers her mouth with her hand. Jude stifles a laugh at her reaction. She slowly moves her hand back down before repeating, "What are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you. I-I have to explain everything.

"I was going to see you!" Jia exclaims, gesturing towards the suitcase that was left abandoned by her front door.

"What?" Jude asks, feeling both shocked and confused.

She runs her hands through her short hair. She takes a deep breath before looking back at him. "Let's talk inside? Someone might catch us here." She suggests, glancing around the empty street while feeling paranoid.

He nods in response to her. "Yeah, inside it fine."

She slowly nods back, slowly turning around to lead the way back to her dorm. She sends a quick text to Eunjeong saying that her trip was cancelled because something or someone popped up.

Soon enough, they were both quietly seated in the living room. She forced her members to leave the dorms. They were nosy and she knew that they would probably eavesdrop. She barley had the energy to get up in the morning. So she didn't have the energy to deal with both Jude and her members bothering them.

Jia and Jude were both tense and nervous. They stayed silent as they studied each other closely. Both seemed to be afraid of speaking first.

"Look, Ji-"

"Why did-"

Jia awkwardly laughs as she nervously twirls her short black hair around her finger. Jude clears his throat, gesturing at her to speak. She takes a deep breath before continuing, "Why did you do what you did?"

He wasn't surprised at her question. He had it coming. He had imagined their conversation thousands of times while on his way to South Korea. Her question came up almost every time.
He explained to her everything he told Jobe. He explained every little detail that he could remember.

"I was just stupidly drunk and I guess I gave her the wrong signals. She kissed me first but I swear I left her after! You've got to believe me, Ji. Please." He sighs, running his hand through his hair. She stayed silent, clearly deep in thought. "I've been a mess without you. I can't be without you. Jia, say something. Please."

"You're telling me I blew up on you over some drunk girl?" Jia exclaims in disbelief. She felt embarrassed for at least not hearing him out. Her face turned red as she uses her hands to hide it. "This is so embarrassing." She mumbles, letting out a quiet groan after.

"If I was you I would've done the same thing." He lets out a breathy chuckle. He takes a glance at her. He gently grabs her hands and moves them away from her face.

"But in reality, I can't live without you, Ji. I can't. I'm a mess. You're the light of my life. Forgive me. Please." Jude whispers, lacing their fingers together. He was desperate at that point. He wasn't sure what she was going to say or what she was going to do. He just needed her back and he'd do anything to makeup for his drunken mistake.

Jia takes a deep breath. She turns her head to look at him, keeping her grip on his hand firm. "Do you still talk to her?"

He raises his eyebrow. He was confused but replies, "No. I haven't talked to her since that night."