xvii. STUBBORN !

.·:*¨༺ a few weeks later...༻¨*:·.

"ARE YOU EVER GOING to talk to Jude again?" Kimberly asks Jia as she sits down next to her on the couch of their recording room. The short haired girl glances at her.

She lets out a sigh as she shrugs. "I don't know. I'm scared." She quietly replies, wrapping her arms around herself.

The young girl tilts her head in reply. She remembered how Jia closed herself off from most people the moment she found out. Kimberly had never seen her so upset. She also knew that once Jia had her mind set on something, she's very stubborn about it and will almost always refuse to change her mind.

But Kimberly also knew how much she longed for Jude. She knew how much she missed him, his calls, his voice, his presence, just him in general. "Do you maybe ever think that talking to him would help you?" The Japanese asked, tilting her head to the side. She looks at the girl next to her up and down and adds, "'Cause girl, you've been so sad lately. It's weird. It's been like weeks, c'mon now."

Jia gives her a light shove as a quiet chuckle escapes her lips. She tilts her head back, eyes focused on the ceiling. "I was kind of mean to him on call. What if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore?"

Kimberly raises her eyebrow as she looks at the girl in disbelief. "Come on, now. Jude was like madly in love with you. Like it was disgusting."

"You were just jealous." The eldest teases, poking her cheek.

"Maybe." The young girl shrugs in reply. "But still. It's suspicious he'd kiss someone else when he probably had your whole wedding day planned out. I'm just saying, maybe talking with him will be better. Not over call though, this is something that you need to see him in person for."

Jia stays silent for a while. She did have a point. Jude kissing another girl was random. He was always talking and obsessing over her. Kimberly gives her a reassuring pat on the shoulder as she gathers her stuff, ready to leave after a late night recording session.

Thousands of thoughts ran through Jia's mind as she made her way back to her dorms. Even her members found her oddly quiet as she did her nighttime routine. Even at 2 in the morning, she laid wide awake on her bed. She couldn't stop thinking about everything. It left her feeling restless.

"Can you stop moving around?" Sakura's voice surprised her. The older girl turns to face Jia, keeping her blanket wrapped tightly around her. The faint moonlight illuminated their room. She notices her silence and lets out a sigh. "What's up? Seriously? You've been quiet like all day and you can't stop moving around. I've heard you move your blanket around like 10 times in 2 minutes."

Jia turns her head to look at her. "I talked with Kimberly today. Wow, that girl is good at advice. Like, since when?" She asks shocked.

"I know! She's been getting too good lately." Sakura whispers, letting out a tired laugh. "What'd you talk about though?"

"Jude."

"Oh?"

"Kimmy said it'd be better if I talked to him. She's not wrong though. She also said I shouldn't talk to him over the phone. I should talk to him in person. But like, I don't know." Jia lets out a sigh, fiddling a strand of her short hair.

Sakura groans at her response. She grabs one of the teddy bears on her bed and throws it at her. Jia lets out a gasp but before she could say anything, she spoke up. "Stop being so stubborn, Jia! You're such a grumpy cat sometimes. Stop being so stubborn and grumpy and just go to Germany to visit him! Go like kiss and make up, then make out or something!"

"Kkura!" Jia squeals as she throws the teddy bear back at her. She felt her face heat up as she covers her head with the blanket. "I'll find a flight for tomorrow. For now, let me sleep?"

"Let you sleep? You didn't let me sleep for the past two hours!" Sakura exclaims, chucking her pillow towards the opposite side of the room.

Jia gasps as she grabs her pillow and throws it to her. The Japanese lets out a loud laugh, throwing the pillow back. They both bursted into laughter but immediately stopped when they hear knocking from the wall.

"Go to sleep!" It was the youngest, Eunchae, who was just begging for a night of sleep after staying up late playing games.

"Whoops." Sakura whispers in between quiet laughs as they both got settled into bed. "But seriously, I think seeing and talking with Jude will help."

Jia lets out a sigh. Tiredness was finally catching up to her. "I hope so." She whispers as she finally falls into a deep sleep.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING?" Sakura asks as she watches Jia run around their dorms. The short haired girl takes a deep breath as she looks through her suitcase once again before zipping it closed. 

"Yup! I think so? I don't know. Ugh!" Jia huffs as she picks up her suitcase. She double checks her backpack too.

"Eunjeong is taking you right?"

"Yeah! She'll be here in a few minutes. I'll just wait outside."

"See you in a week!" Sakura quietly says, wrapping her arms around her. "You better come back happier at least." She adds, pulling away from the hug, ruffling up her short black hair.

"See you in a week, Kkura!" Jia calls out as she shuffles out the front door. Eunjeong was going to be there in a few minutes. She just needed a quiet time outside to think.

The weather was starting to clear up. It hasn't been too cold, nor too warm. It was perfect for Jia. The slight breeze gave her comfort as she waited for her manager to pick her up.

Suddenly, she hears a familiar voice about her name.

She looks around confused. She thought she was imagining his voice. There was no possibility that he was going to be in South Korea. She hears her name being called again. She turns to the side and finally sees him.

Jia lets out a loud gasp, taking a step closer to him. "Jude?"

note;
☝️idk if there r typos
but if there are
u guys didn't see anything☝️