vi. GOAL !

"AND THIS IS WHERE you will be staying." Jude says as he shows her the guest room in his apartment in Germany. Jia looks around the room and realizes that it will be her home for who knows how long.

"I gotta head to the stadium earlier for the game, you'll head there later right?" Jude asks her as he checks the time, realizing he was going to be late. He had just picked her up from the airport since he went to Germany a few days before her to prepare for a game. Picking her up caused him to be late to warmups, but he didn't mind.

"Of course- Wait-" Jia immediately pauses, turning around to look at him. "Do I need to wear your jersey? Do you even have a spare one? I think I need a jersey."

Jude couldn't hold back a laugh at her sudden mini rant. He grabs her hand without thinking and leads her to his room. He looks for a spare jersey and smiles in satisfaction once he finds it.

Jia holds her arms up, basically signaling Jude to put it on her. He mentally panics but helps her put it on her. "How do I look." She says as she twirls, resting her hands on her waist.

He ignored the way his heart fluttered at her smile. He takes a deep breath before replying, "You look amazing."

He had forgotten that he was going to be late. He was too busy admiring her. She raises her eyebrow at him, questioning why he just stood there. "Ju, you're gonna be late!" She exclaims, causing him to snap out of his trance.

"Right! I'll see you later, yeah?" Jude quickly says as he rushes to grab his duffel bag.

"Of course, i'll see you there." Jia replies with a smile. He didn't think as he placed a kiss on her hair- or her bangs- as he made his way towards the door.

"Run! Run! Run!" She jokingly exclaims, ignoring the fluttering feeling in her stomach.

He lets out a laugh and shouts, "Bye!" before running out the door.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

JIA WAS USED to people staring at her. As a singer and the sister of a football player, it was something she was used to. But the stares multiplied the moment she arrived to the stadium. She sat among Dortmund fans, trying to ignore the stares and whispers around her as she game stared. She was wearing Jude's jersey, of course. She had to tie a knot in the back but it suited her well. Her short hair also showed off his name and number on the back.

She had expected people to talk. The new girlfriend of Jude Bellingham had been on the news for a bit and everyone wanted to know more. She felt a bit uncomfortable, but tried to ignore it as she watches her 'boyfriend' run around the field.

The score was 1-1 and there was only a few minutes left for the game to end. Jia anxiously fiddles with her charm bracelet as she focuses on the field. Cheers started to erupt when the ball was passed to Jude who was running close to the net.

He hits the ball hard, making it soar across and hits the back of the net. Cheers erupted from the crowd as he scored the second and winning goal of the game.

Jia stood up and started shouting his name, cheering from excitement. Jude ran over to the side of the field near where she sat and blew her a kiss. The crowd started to fawn over the action and cheer even more. She lets out a loud laugh before happily returning the action.

Minutes later, the referee blows the whistle and the game finally ends. Jia was quick to make her way down to the pitch. She finds Jude standing in the middle while looking around. She walks up to him from behind and pokes his shoulder to gain his attention.

"Hey there, cute boy who scored."

He turns around with a confused expression evident on his face. He looks down and finally noticed the short haired girl standing in front of him.

"Ji." Jude softly says. He knew that there were camera on the two so he leans down to peck her pink lips. For a second, Jia had forgotten their situation and was shocked by the kiss.

She quickly covers up her shock by standing on her tip toes to press a soft kiss on his lips. In the back of her mind, she knew her friends would make fun of her but in the moment, she didn't care.

"You played amazing today, Ju."  Jia quietly says, wrapping her arms around his torso. Jude wraps his arms around her.

"Alll 'cause of you, Ji." Jude replies with a wink. She playfully rolls her eyes as she lightly slaps his shoulder. "What! You are my girlfriend, aren't you?"

Jia lets out a laugh, "Yeah and your girlfriend is starving and wants ice cream." She replies, making sure to emphasize the word 'girlfriend', "So either we can go to the grocery store to buy ice cream or we can find a good ice cream spot nearby."

He couldn't contain the wide smile on his lips as she started to list off her favorite ice cream flavors and toppings. "Let me change and we can go get ice cream then. We can get your favorites." He replies to her. He wraps his arm around her as they both walked towards the tunnel to head to the locker rooms.

"Even mint chocolate chip?" Jia asks in a hopeful tone.

Jude fought the urge to cringe at the suggestion. But when he sees her looking up at him with a happy face, he reluctantly nods. "Yes, even mint chocolate chip."

note;
they're scute