Chapter 4

Christina POV

It's finally Monday and Nick will be coming today and he'll be staying with us for a few days. I'm so excited to see him again. I sat in the backyard and watched Dani, Christian and Joey film their newest video 'The Legend of Arachnus Dethacus'. Nick should be here soon.

"Do you guys want me to film for-" I started but someone put their hands over my eyes. "Lisa is that's you," I turned and saw Nick with a huge smile on his face. 

"I missed you," he said, looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Nick!" I got up and gave him a long hug. I was finally is Nick's arms again. 

We let go and he held my hand. "How are you?" 

"Great," I smiled as I saw Dani, Chris and Joey run over to us. 

I called out to the rest of the family inside and told them Nick was here. 

"We all missed you Nick!" They said when they came out into the backyard. 

"I missed you guys too! Kath, Amy, Lisa, Laur, Dani, how's the songs coming along?" Nick asked, turning to the girls

"Really good but we couldn't have done it without your wonderful girlfriend," Lisa laughed and I saw Nick look at us all with a proud smile.

"I'm proud of you all," he smiled. "Christian how's the magic coming along?" 

"Getting there," Christian said, giving him a thumbs up

"Mike, still working out at the gym?" 

Mike flexed his arm and we all laughed. 

"Alex how's the cooking going?"

"I've tried a few new recipes and it tasted pretty good," Alex said

And then Nick finally turned to little Nick and Joey. "I heard you boys wanted me to come to one of your soccer games," he smiled and I saw the two little boys smiled as well. "Well, when is it?" 

"Really?!" Little Nick asked, sounded really excited. Nick nodded. 

"It's on Tuesday," Joey smiled 

"Great then I'll be there," Nick said, giving them both a high five. 

"Mum, Dad, everything going well around here?" Nick asked my parents. 

Mum nodded. "We've all been so excited to see you," 

"Good to see you all as well," Nick smiled

After we all spoke outside Nick wanted to take me to the beach.

"We'll be back in about 2 hours," Nick said to my parents

"Okay well keep my little girl safe," Dad said

"You know I always do," Nick said, putting his arm around me.

He opened his car door for me and I sat down. A few minutes later we were at the beach. There wasn't much people there, only a few surfers. Nick took my hand as we walked along the sand. Everytime I'm with Nick it feels like a scene from a movie. Not a really cheesy one but a really cute movie scene. He took the hand he was holding mine in and put his arm around my shoulders. He makes me feel safe and carefree. 

"Stop fishing for compliments Chrissy," Nick laughed

"But you like our originals, don't you?" I asked, looking up at him. 

"Yeah, of course," he said

"Are you sure?"  I asked again. 

"I don't like them," he said and fastened his walking. 

"You don't?" I said, catching up to him. 

He faced me and picked me up, turning us around then put me down. "I love them," he smiled "And I love you," 

I smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. We sat down on the sand to watch the sunset with our fingers interlocked. And this is what I meant by that 'cute movie scene'. 

____

Awww *cue the fireworks* :) I know it wasn't a long chapter but you'll be reading more about Nistina as he'll be saying with them for a few days. And Nick and Joey do play football but in Australia we call football, soccer so I called it soccer in this story. Did that make sense to you? Hope so... More chapters up soon! Thanks for reading -ithinkitstrisha :)