~4~

Macy's P.O.V.

This was suppose to be a great summer no drama, no heart break. But now there is. I just want to go back home. And forget everything that has happen. But mostly forget Nick. Just like he did with me.

I was laying in my bed in the house that the girls and I are staying in. But I'm not sure if I'll be in this house much longer. Maybe I'll get a hotel to stay in.

I kept thinking of what I should do. I'll give it week then if that doesn't work. Than I'm leaving to go back home.

"MACY!" what sounded like Stella, Kilyna, Joe and Kevin's voices coming into the room with worry looks. "Mac are you alright?" Kevin and Joe said at the same time.

"I'm fine but if Nick keeps this shit up. Than I'm leaving and going back home." I told them with a serious look in my eyes.  

They nod there heads. It kinda got awkward in the room. The brothers left the room leaving us girls alone.

"We should go hiking and maybe find Macy a cute guy while we are out there. And to make a Mr. Nick uhhhhh jealous" Kilyna said with a smirk on her face.

"That's a great idea Kily! Let's go!" Stella said.

"Now Macy go put on your cute work out clothes" Kilyna and Stella said looking at me with a smirk on there faces.

I grab my work out clothes and went to the bathroom and got change

I hope this plan really makes him jealous

But I know deep down it won't *Sighs*

I just want to get this done and over with and just go on with my day

(Macy's Workout Clothes)

I walk out of the room to see that Kily and Stella had there work out clothes on "We ready to go?" I ask them they nodded there heads yes

I walk out of the room to see that Kily and Stella had there work out clothes on "We ready to go?" I ask them they nodded there heads yes. We walk out of the room "hey where are your girls going?" Nick said coming out of no where mostly looking at me when he said that.

"WOW! Now you care? " I ask him not giving a fuck. If it's rude or not. If he wants to be rude to me than I will be rude right back at him.

I roll my eyes at them and grab Kily and Stella's hand and we went on our way to find some hot guys.

(Stella's Outfit)

(Kilyna's Outfit)

(Kilyna's Outfit)

During on our walk there was this really hot guy that I bump into

During on our walk there was this really hot guy that I bump into. His name is Daniel. He's very handsome maybe he'll help me get over this feeling towards Nick and maybe move on from the jerk that he became.

"Hi I'm Daniel but people call me Danny " he said showing me his beautiful smile.

"I'm Macy" I said looking at him, he has really beautiful dark black eyes, they were really dreamy that I could get lost into. I smile back at him.