~3~

Kevin's P.O.V.

Stella, Kilyna and I have been looking everywhere for Macy but nothing.

Where could she be?

The girls and I have been looking everywhere for her but nothing.

"Dude what the hell is going on!?" Joe said coming into the room holding a glass off Kool Aid in his hand.

"How do I say this... Oh I got it....WE CAN'T FIND MACY ANYWHERE" Stella shouted at him

"NOW PUT THE GLASS DOWN AND MOVE YOURS AND NICK'S ASSES AND LET'S GO FIND HER!!!" Kilyna yelled at Joe.

"What's with the yelling?" Nick said coming into the room

"Do we have to go over this again? " I said glaring at Nick but mostly at his lady friends.

We went out of the house and went everywhere to look for Macy around the LA area to find where she's at.

"We kept calling her but nothing! She's not picking up!" Nick said coming up to me with some worry in his voice.

Why would he be worry about her? He was the one that made her leave the beach house

"Hey we found Macy" Joe, Stella and Kilyna said running up to us with Macy right behind them.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN TO!!!???" Nick yelled at Macy you could tell that she was hurt by the yelling that he did to her.

Did I miss something here or did Nick look guilty for yelling at her.

"WHY WOULD I TELL YOU HUH!? THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS TO KNOW WHERE I'M AT!!! THANKS FOR FINDING ME WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO BE FOUND! Now excuse me!" Macy said pushing past Nick.

"WOW Nick! You really hurt Macy badly. Now you have to fix it with her" Stella said with her arms over her chest.

"But here's the thing I don't want to" Nick said with a serious look in his eyes. "I'm happy with Madison Green. The girl who walk away I don't remember her and she's nothing to me" Nick said again.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL DUDE!!!" Joe and Kilyna yelled at the same time.

"Macy known as the girl with her own Jonas blog and the girl that has been crushing on you forever but is to scared to tell her emotions to anyone. Your just going to throw it away for someone that you just met. " Stella yelled at him

"You know dude Macy deserve much better then you. It's the start of summer and all you have done is hurt her feelings by forgetting her while we were on tour for 6 months" I shouted at my brother.

"Come on guys let's go" Joe said to us and that's what we did we left Nick in the spot that he stay still in and went back to the beach house to check up on Macy.