~7~

Macy's P.O.V.

Ugh I can't believe Nick!!

Why the fuck would he kiss me!?

Why did I kiss him back when I like Daniel!

I'm so confuse I don't know what to do anymore!

Maybe I should leave and go back home to New Jersey to clear my mind or out of Nick's hair

Ugh

"We can't believe Nick would kiss you like that" Kilyna and Stella at the same time

"I know that feeling.. I'm thinking of leaving" I said looking at them with tears in my eyes

"WHAT!!" Stella shouted

"I'm tired of the drama from Nick and him always breaking my heart. I'm just sick of it. Clearly that kiss was force, probably didn't mean anything and he's still crazy about Madison Green" I said to the girls.

"How do you know if the kiss was force or didn't mean anything?" Kily said to me and I just shrug my shoulders.

"Prove it " Stella said grabbing my arm dragging me to the main house while they hide behind it so the won't get caught.

"Hey Nick can we-"I about to finish when he cut me off

"Pretend that gross kiss never matter! The kiss meant nothing to me at all! I was just using you it's all a dare that I did with some guys from school and Madison. Holy shit it was great to see the look on your face" Nick said laughing. I kept the tears falling down my face.

I couldn't help myself I ball up my fist was about to punch him the stomach if it wasn't for Joe and Kevin stopping me from doing it. " I hope you find this funny to! I'M LEAVING! I'M GOING HOME!"I shouted stopping Nick from his laughing fit running out of the main house into the girls house.

I ran into my room locking thee door while Joe, Kevin, Stella and Kilyna were pounding on the door (Not like that you dirty minded people!) trying to have me open the door but I kept doing what I was doing. I pack up my bags and called Mr. and Mrs. Larson to see if they can pick me up from the airport since the girls and I close to them.

I got my plane ticket and went to see if Big Man can give me a ride to the airport which he did I kept letting the tears out of my eyes.

(Robert Feggans aka Big Rob as Big Man )