You made me stay

It was cold outside; the wind was biting my weeks and my hair was everywhere at this point.

My suitcase kept suitcase kept accidentally going into puddles resulting in dirty splashes on my pants, I groan as my hood on my jacket blew down by the wind, God I was so ready to leave this hell hole.

But to my misfortune the wind increased in gale, and it was almost difficult to walk straight, I looked around the street, desperate to find some store or café where I could wait until most of the wind had calmed down.

After a while of looking, I spotted a little café, it doesn't look so big from the outside, but it'll do, perhaps there wouldn't be so many people there.

Oh, how I was mistaken, as soon as I got in, I felt the cozy atmosphere and the warm air and I immediately felt relaxed, until I noticed how many people were there.

There were at least three people in queue and nearly every table was full, but it was not like I had any other choice than to wait there.

I walked and waited in the queue as I tried to get a peek of the menu, after a while of sighing and trying to see the menu, it was finally my turn.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" A man, probably around my age, maybe a year younger or so said.

"Uh- I would like to have a latte, please" I said, the man just looked at me before he nodded and started typing on the screen in front of him, he muttered something before he flipped around the screen, I paid with my card and thanked him before grabbing my suitcase once again to find a table.

"Oh god" I muttered to myself as I looked around, suddenly I spotted a little table with two chairs in the corner of the café, it was behind some fake plants and other stuff so that must've been the reason no one had seen it.

I walked over to the table, careful not to crush some child's feet with my suitcase, good thing it's small. I place the suitcase behind me and hang the jacket on the chair, I take a quick glance at the little beige clock on the wall, and I seem to be in good time, the trains are most definitely cancelled or late because of the wind.

I reach down to pick my phone up from the pocket of my jacket, it's cold from the temperature but not so I should worry. It has a few cracks on it from the past, but I don't mind, more like the opposite. I see the cracks as small memories, or maybe just the cracks that my friend managed to make, the others just came from me being clumsy or brainless.

I check my phone for some messages.

Mom: Are you doing, okay? I noticed the wind; the trains will probably be late.

1 Missed call from 'Meanhoe'

1 message from 'Meanhoe'

I send a quick 'Yeah I'm fine : )' to my mom to then see what Minho was up to

Meanhoe: Sorry for the call man, there was some random chick running after me asking for pics of me, she thought I was Justin Bieber or some shit. Wouldn't blame her though, I'm hot as hell

I let out a soft chuckle before responding

Newtie.the.cutie: Whatever you say Min, poor girl thought she had a chance to meet her childhood crush, must've been disappointed when she saw your face

Meanhoe: What's that supposed to mean?

Newtie.the.cutie: whatever you want it to mean

Meanhoe: I'll take it as she got disappointed because I am so much hotter than him

Newtie.the.cutie: If that's what you want to believe