Chapter 4

"BYE BYE MOTHER," you yelled.
"Have fun honey!" She replied. Your going to William's for a meeting with your friends. He lived really close so your mother allowed you to go with that killer running around. She probably wanted you to get killed or something.

"Hey Alex," you said, stepping inside the house. "I'm glad you could make it y/n." Alex replied.  "The basement is over here!" William yelled. 

You and Alex followed the sound, which led towards a door. Entering the door, you walked down some stairs, which of course led to the basement. "Yo," Chelsea said. "Hey y/n," Nicole said. Some chairs were set in a sort of circle. You sat down next to Nicole and William, and Alex stood in front of us all. 

"So, as you all know, I have something to show you," he began as he took something from his backpack. "Yesterday, I got a picture of Sarah up close," Alex said as he showed us the picture. Chelsea looked disgusted seeing the blood up close, while the rest just looked confused. "How did you even get to come so close to her?" Nicole asked.  "I didn't. I just zoomed in with my camera," replied Alex. "Anyway, this might help find the killer," he continued. "How is that supposed to help?" William asked.  "Well, we can see the wound really clearly right here," he said as he pointed at the wound. "It was obviously with a knife since we would have heard a gun," he continued. "And it was probably done with one of those typical kitchen knives since you can see how big it is." "We can compare it with that new body if we sneak into the school."

"But school is closed, how are we even supposed to get in?" you asked. "We can just break in through a window," he replied. "I just need a picture to compare to Sarah," he said. "So when do we sneak in and how exactly?" Chelsea asked. "Well, I thought we should go through the window in the back of the school by the field," Alex replied. "And i was thinking of going right now." he finished.

                 ~~~~timeskip~~~~

"So who's going to be the one to break the window?" asked Chelsea. "Not me. What if the glass gets on me?" you replied to her. "I'm going to take the picture," Alex said. "Hell no, I'm not doing that," Nicole said. Everybody looked at William. "I feel stared at," he said. "Okay fine."  And with that, everybody stepped aside for William to save the day. "NO WAIT NOT LIKE TH-" you tried to say but you got cut off.  What's with these people and cutting others off? William ran straight into the window. "At least we can sneak in now," Alex said. Nobody said anything and just tried to avoid the glass. It's a wonder William didn't get cut.

"This feels wrong," Nicole whispered. "I have this theory; hear me out on this: I might be wrong, but it feels wrong because it isn't ALLOWED," Chelsea said. "That made me feel so much better, thank you so much," replied Nicole.

"Where is that damned body?" said Alex. "I believe it was in the girls bathroom upstairs," you replied. "How would you know?" Alex said, being suspicious. "It's all over the news," you replied. "Makes sense, I guess," he mumbled.

"There it is!" Alex said. "You seem so happy to see a dead body," Chelsea said. "Well, I don't really care about this person, they look like an asshole anyways," he said. "Suspicious as fuck man," William joked. "Just take a picture so we can get out of here," Nicole said. "Alright, alright," Alex said while taking out his phone. 

"Alright lets get out of here," Alex said putting his phone back in his backpack. Everyone looked relieved.

"Hey Alex are you still on yo-" you got cut off. No way. What the hell. Why do i always get cut off.
Everybody stared at where the sound came from. Since you are all so wise, you walked away from the sound instead of following it. "I think I know who is making the sound," whispered Alex. 

"Cops."

TO BE CONTINUED

Idk what to put here right now sooooooo

Bye for now