Chapter 1

~~~~𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵~~~~

Finally, class is over, you thought as you put your books in your bag.

Your friend William was already waiting for you at the door. He was always quicker than you. "Wait up Will you know I'm not that fast"

"Maybe if you didn't take as long with your homework, you would actually be able to pack up early enough," he said. "Did you get your period or something?" you awnsered. His eyes widened as you started to walk in front of him, leading him to the lockers.

As you and Will got to the lockers, you noticed that the rest of your friends were already waiting for you: Alex, Nicole, and Chelsea. In a panicked tone, William said, "OMG GUYS, I GOT MY PERIOD." While Alex was very confused, you, Nicole, and Chelsea started laughing loudly. "Only girls have periods, dumbass," said Chelsea. "Who even gave you the idea?"

William started glaring at you while Alex asked, "What's a period?" Everybody became silent.

"Seriously guys, what's a pe-

He was cut off by a loud scream. Everyone turned to look at where the sudden sound came from. It came from the nearby toilets. A girl was running away screaming for help. You and the rest of your friends ran to see what was wrong, being the heroes you are.

Everyone looked horrified. There was a dead girl in one of the stalls with the doors wide open. The blood was dripping from her chest, and it was clearly visible since she was wearing white. To make it even worse, it was the girl Alex had a crush on. Sarah. You're still in shock after you and your friends got sent outside by some cops. While Nicole was comforting Alex, the rest was being interrogated about what they knew about the girl.

"I never got to tell her how I felt," Alex mumbled while crying softly. You all stayed together, and eventually your parents had to pick you all up. There wasn't any school the next day, and you all decided to just leave Alex alone for now. "What should we say to him?" William asked, "Nothing for now, we will come up with that later." "For now, let's just let him be," Chelsea replied. While you stayed silent you all agreed and parted ways, going to your parents.

But Alex was sick of kids getting killed at school and wanted to come up with a plan.

First chapter finished! I hope yall liked it

What do you think of the book so far? Its not the best since its my first one