Chapter 17

The training didn't last long. The Cullens sparred with one another, but the wolves didn't participate with them. Leah and Simon had playfully fought deeper into the woods, away from the sight of the others. They eventually made their way back to the group after a few more minutes.

Simon found himself shooting Emmett a small glare as the taller man snickered. He knew the cause of Emmett's amusement. He was covered in dirt and mud from the multiple times that Leah had managed to get him pinned. Being the totally mature adult that he was, Simon stuck his tongue out at the burly man.

"They're a lot stronger than they look," He murmured as a minor excuse for his reason for losing so many times. He waved bye to Leah as the wolves left before he made his way back over to his family.

"So," He spoke quietly as he approached Bella and Edward, "Alice mentioned something about finally getting a sleepover?"

Bella rolled her eyes, playfully punching his shoulder.

"Sorry," She said, "Girls only."

Simon smirked down at her as she gazed up at him. He tossed an arm over her shoulders, pulling her closer to himself.

"Well, I've never claimed to be one to follow the rules. Mind if I crash it?"

***

"SIMON LUDWIG PLATT! Don't you DARE step even a foot into my house!"

Simon froze mid-step, his eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights. Esme was quick to catch up to her brother, pushing him back away from the doorway.

"You are not going into my house covered in mud. Emmett, dear, would you please go hose him off?"

Emmett jokingly saluted to Esme before practically dragging Simon away by the collar of his shirt, Edward moseying off after them.

"Ludwig, huh?" Bella asked with a smirk, walking with Esme into the house.

"That slipped out, I'll admit," Esme spoke with a small smile, "But yes, his second name is Ludwig, after our father."

Simon came in through the door then, soaking wet but without any mud. He grumbled as he walked up to Edward's room. Emmett and Edward came through the door a few moments after, both of them cackling madly. Edward was quickly shut up, though, when he slipped on the water Simon tracked through the house and landed on his back. Emmett snorted, taking one look at Edward before leaving him alone on the floor.

"Absolute children," Esme muttered, though you could hear the smile in her voice as she walked out of the room.

Bella got an idea, quickly moving to Edward before he could get up. She grabbed hold of his leg, dragging him along the same path Simon took through the house.

"Am I just a mop to you people?" Edward questioned her with a smile as his shirt soaked up the water on the floor.

"And a disco ball, but we have yet to test that one out."

Edward shook his head as she finally let him get up once they reached the stairs, both of them heading up to his room where Simon was changing. He was standing in his boxers when they entered the room, looking through Edward's clothes for something he wanted to wear.

Edward heard the lock click behind him, watching as Bella winked at him before making her way over to Simon. Bella traced her nails down Simon's back, watching as his muscles tensed slightly under her light touch. She snaked her arms around his waist, pressing her body against his as she trailed her hand down his abs and slightly beneath the waistband of his boxers.

"Why don't you come to bed like this?" She whispered as she kissed his neck.

"Did you want me to?" Simon asked as he turned his head, where his eyes connected with Edward's.

Edward was quick to smirk, nodding his own head to his bed after pulling off his wet shirt.

Bella was quicker than both of them, however, as she pulled Simon over to the bed. Simon followed after her, captured in a kiss as they fell onto the bed. Her nails dug into his lower back as he bit into her neck, moaning as her blood filled his mouth.

She started to push him away as she sat up, smirking as Edward pulled Simon away to fill her spot. She pulled off her jacket and shirt, leaving her bra on as she watched as her boyfriends kissed.

Simon was pinned on his back, though his grip on Edward was tight as the taller male tasted Bella's blood for the first time. Simon grasped the back of his neck, his other hand sliding down Edward's back and into the waistband of his jeans to grab his boyfriend's pert ass.

Edward pulled back from the sloppy kiss to sink his teeth into Simon's neck. Simon arched into Edward's body as he threw his head back, a moan slipping through his lips. He panted quietly, unused to the pain and strength of Edward's bite. He shivered as he felt ice cold venom drip down his chest from the wound, knowing it will definitely scar over.

Bella pulled Edward away, straddling Edward as she crashed her lips against his. Simon panted as he watched his partners through his half-lidded eyes, a smile on his face as he saw how confident Bella had gotten since their first time together. Edward broke the kiss as Bella gripped tightly onto his hair. He licked the blood off her neck, his body becoming tense.

Simon threw his arm forward, Edward's fangs sinking into his wrist instead of Bella's neck. Simon moved behind Edward, wrapping his other arm around his chest as he tried to calm his boyfriend down. He shot Bella a reassuring look over Edward's shoulder, nodding his head with a smile for her to leave as he works with Edward.

She got up from the bed, grabbing some of Edward's clothes before going to take a shower. Simon laid down with Edward, holding him against his chest as Edward tried to match the rise and falls of Simon's chest.

Bella joined them after a while, having gone downstairs after her shower to get something to eat from Esme. Edward had calmed down enough to control himself, so he moved back a bit to let Bella lay between them. They both held her close, quietly talking to one another as Bella slept throughout the night.