✾5✾

Flashback ;10 years ago;

SNU university where all students come with an ambition. In one word it's college for career in your life. Scholarship for everything is available. Study is the main theme to achieve your goal. Kim Jisoo the beautiful girl is walkin through the hallway filled with students. All are looking at her as she is so much beautiful.

She belong to the richest family of Korea and she also is famous by herself for being beautiful

Jisoo entered in her classroom. She sat down in her respective seat. Some time later some boys entered. They are seems to be rich by their look. Jisoo looked at them. One boy catch his eyes looking handsome.

(A/n: the characters are fictional don't take seriously) Jisoo could felt her heartbeat race

Jisoo could felt her heartbeat race. Well it can be first sight love. The boy looked at her as she looked away. That boy somehow smirked and came beside Jisoo.
?? : can I sit here?
Jisoo looked at him and nodded with blushing face.
That boy sat down beside Jisoo. Jisoo heart started to beat loudly.
?? : Hi I am Oh Sehun .
Js: I am Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you.
Sn: oh You are Kim. Hmm well we should be friend because our fathers are business partner.
Js: Oh really. Then we are businesses partner. Actually I am not much into business. So don't know who are Dad's business partner.
Sn: oh it's okay. We can be friends for better.

They started talking about random things. They became close friend.

Days to months passed Jisoo and Sehun nade a beautiful bond between themselves. Jisoo started to fall for Sehun so she collect her all strength And proposed Sehun who also agreed they became couple.
3 years passed Jisoo and Sehun completed their Graduation.
It's a normal day Jisoo wake up and got ready to meet Sehun.
Jisoo pov;
This boy will be reason of my death one day. Here I am dying to meet him he didn't even called me. What happened to him.
Jisoo let her thoughts go. She got ready and left to meet him. She went to Sehun's house . She knocked but the door was slightly open. She entered as some weird noises were coming. She went upstairs. Those sounds were coming from Sehun's room. She peeked from the little open door and her heart fell, she felt a pang to see the seen.
Sehun naked sleeping with a girl  who is also naked. Well they are not sleeping but talking by closing eyes.
G: Why are you still dating that Jisoo . You should tell her that we both are already engaged . Poor her thinking you will marry her.
Sn: Her father was the reason My father had loss in business. At first I will make her sign her father's property paper and then will leave her. We will become more rich.
G: You are great.
Sn: Uhmm You are just so much beautiful.
Jisoo listened everything. She didn't stayed there as she left from there and went to her house. She entered into her house as her family members were talking. Jin looked at her and asked.
Jin: Princess what happened?
Jisoo couldn't hold herself as she hughed her mother tightly.
Js: Appa he cheated on me.
Jin: who?
Nj: Bub who did it I will handle everything.
Jisoo told everything to them.
Nj: Bub The OH corporation just filled with bad influence . They just took revenge on me by you. Block him and break up with him.
Jisoo listened everything. After that Jisoo broke up with him and block him. Just she didn't came to know why Sehun took 3 years for this......

After that Jisoo never met him but those memories always stuck in her head. Now the time came to move on.
Jisoo wake up and saw it's already 9 pm  . She have flight at 12 so she get up and got ready for flight. She ate her breakfast and went for some shopping. For her family and moreover her brother. Taehyung loves Gucci so Jisoo brought some beautiful Gucci clothes for her brother . She done her shopping and left for flight.
After 12 hours journey Jisoo reached to Seoul safely. The privet car picked her up. And take her to Kim Mansion.
She entered as her mother aka Jin hugged her.
Jin: Ow princess how was the party.
Js: Perfect Appa. Where is Dad and Brother?
Jin: I told you Jung Hae-in is agreed for marriage. His father told us last night so they went to talk about our meeting with each other.
Js: oh!
Jin: Princess I know it's hard to move on but you have still time to move on and set up a beautiful life.
Js: I know Eomma. I am ready.
Jin: Hae-in is good guy. Meet him tomorrow. Okay. Here hold his card. And talk. Okay.
Jisoo took the card and nodded.

Jisoo came to her room and freshen up. She thought for whole damn 3 hour and took the card in her hand. She dialed Jung Hae-in's number.
In call //
Hae: Hello
Js: Hello. I am
Hae: Jisoo .
Js: Y-yes.
Hae: Hi...
Js:Hi.....
Hae: I thought You will not call me so I was thinking to call you myself.
Js: Actually I want to meet you and tall you about something. Like my past.
Hae: I know.
Js: huh!
Hae: Is it hard for CEO to find out about someone.
Js: Oh....
Hae: But still I want to meet you. Tomorrow at Xxx Café 7 pm. Okay for you.
Js: Okay.
Hae : Okay so meet you tomorrow good night.
Js: Yes Good night....
They both hang up the call. Jisoo laid down by closing her eyes. Why but she don't know her heart is beating so fast. The person is totally unknown to her then why? Why again? Is she against falling in love?

To be continue......