✾4✾

Taehyung completed his work and meeting. He came back to His cabin and went to his personal room. Where he got changed.

Taehyung took his phone and went out of hia cabin to the car parking area

Taehyung took his phone and went out of hia cabin to the car parking area. He sat down inside the car. The car drove to xxx resort where the wedding held. The resort is decorated beautifully. Perfect pink with white combination. Tae never been saw that much beautiful decorations and art. If from outside the resort is looks beautiful then inside will be more beautiful. Taehyung entered through the main door like a king. The Kang family welcomed him with smile . As Taehyung thought the inside of the resort is more beautiful than outside. The wedding is hoi to start in 10 minutes. Taehyung sat down in his VIP chair from where he can look at anyone clearly. The stage is decorated beautifully but something is missing so all people are searching for a certain person. Taehyung was drinking his soft drink then suddenly his eyes fell on a certain person who is talking with some people. Taehyung looked at the certain person carefully. That is boy who is looking more beautiful than any girl ever Tae saw in his life. The boy have beautiful brown and black hair, doe eyes with a beautiful sparkle and a beautiful rosy lips which is he licking sometimes, biting too. Tae never felt this much attraction toward anyone even not for Kiara (his last girlfriend).
The boy is our Jungkook.

(Jk look and outfit)

Tae forget to breath for a moment. The quarrel somehow got managed. The groom came in the stage standing like he will faint due to nervousness. In some minutes the music started to play. The bride entered with her father. The wedding proceeds . The groom and bride kiss each other. Tae have no interest in this wedding he just looking at Jk who is giggling to see wedding . Poor Jungkook doesn't even know someone is eyefucking him. Tae called one of his bodyguard and tell in his ear something.
Tae smiled a bit and left the wedding ceremony.
In the car Taehyung is looking outside while only thinking about Jungkook (he doesn't know name don't worry). His phone suddenly ranged and he picked up the call.
Tae: Send me the information.
Tae cut the call.
Tae looked through his phone and smiled.

Name : Jeon Jungkook, 21 years old

Name : Jeon Jungkook, 21 years old. Kind, cute and soft hearted.
Live alone in Seoul. Have selfish mother who is busy about own life.
Relationship: Single. Before had relationship.
Jk works in a wedding management company. He is the manager and plans about decorations in wedding .From wedding start to wedding end everything he plans.

Taehyung smiled to see Jk's picture. He don't what happened to him . But he just want to keep the younger in his arm to keep him safe and happy.
Tae : what are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook?
Meanwhile in the Paris ;
Jisoo had reached here last night and she had 5 interview from morning. Now she is going to attend the party of Dior. She took a beautiful look of herself and left for the party.

In party Jisoo net everyone she knows and some new members

In party Jisoo net everyone she knows and some new members. She became an ambassador of this brand when she was only 20 years old. From then to now she got many things in her life. She got a successful, beautiful life but except a lovely partner.
Jisoo went to drinking area. She ordered a glass of orange as she is not fan of hard alcohol. Jisoo's eyes fell on a couple. They are kissing each other in corner. Jisoo smiled. Last night her Appa told him about Jung Hae-in, the CEO of Jung corporation. Appa told her that he is a good person who will keep her happy. Jisoo agreed for this marriage. When she will return her parents will arrange a  date for her with Hae-in.
Jisoo smiled thinking about her miserable life. How she had seen dream about her love life but one person just one person destroyed everything .
Js: (mind) I hate you I hate you. I was dumb that I loved you but not anymore. Now I am going to move on and will have a beautiful life with Jung Hae-in. I promise you..... I will not let you win.

To be continued........