✾8✾

The wedding ended and all started eating in the seat. After eating the weddings party started. All are dancing. Jungkook is sitting with Baekhyun. They make a plan to make Hae-in and Jisoo dance.
Jk ran to DJ and whispered something.
DJ: Dear everyone today is a special day. Our Jung Hae-in and Jung Jisoo got married sometime ago but they are sitting in corner . Why not we request them to dance in the dancefloor.
Jisoo and Hae-in looked at each other. Jungkook dragged Jisoo and Hae-in to the dancefloor.
Jk: comeon dance....
Jk came back and dat down on his seat which is beside Taehyung.
The music started and the couple started dancing. Taehyung looked at Jk's side look which is perfect. Jk is looking at the dancing couple with so much love.
Jk was busy suddenly he felt a strong stare on him. He turned around and saw Taehyung is looking at him. Jungkook blushed.
Jk: why are you starring at me?
Tae: You are beautiful.
Jk: huh!
Tae: You are so beautiful.
Jk: I am a man.
Tae: I can see that.
Jk: You are complementing a man, don't you have a problem?
Tae: no I am bi.
Jk:(blushed) oh thank you.
Taehyung smiled.
Taehyung leaned to Jungkook's ear and spoke out.
Tae: meet me at washroom.(in deep voice)
Taehyung left. Jk is still in daze. His heart is beating like no limit. He got up and left for the washroom.

When Jk entered into the bathroom he got oinned on the wall with both hand up . Jk got startled for sudden act. He saw the person is Taehyung.
Jk:w-what a-are you d-doing?
Tae: Be mine.(deep voice)
Jk: huh ! 
Tae: I saw you on Kang's wedding. Ans from then I didn't forget you. I always dreamt you. I love your smile, your giggle, your everything. In this 30 years I never got attracted to anyone but by you. I want you as mine whole.
Jk: You cannot just s-suddenly a-ask me to be y-yours. I do-don't even know y-you.
Tae: Why? I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. 30 years old CEO of Kim corporation. What do you want more to know?
Jk: it's you don't know about me?
Tae: Everything I know about you kookie. Your whole life.
Jk: huh! How?
Tae: in my way princess. Why so obligations huh! Don't like me?
Jk: that's is not just suddenly you ask that's why. And don't call me princess I am a boy.
Tae: it's my love name for you princess. And don't worry I am not telling to marry me now. We will just get engaged.
Jk: okay..... (Blushed)
Tae hold Jk's chin and made him look toward him.
Tae: look to me while talking princess.
Jk blushed to heard love name nad bite his own lips.
Tae: Why your lips are so juicy?
Jk: (pout) I don't know. I just use Vaseline lipbalm. You want it? Your lips will be juicy to.
Tae: yes I need it but I have my ways.
Jk: How?
Taehyung smirked he leaned to Jungkook's level and smashed his lips with him.
Jk widened his eyes in shock.
Tae hold Kook's neck and pulled him closer. Jk got stumbled he clutches in Taehyung's biceps. Tae bite kook's lower lip caused kook to moan. Tae slide his tongue inside with force. Tae started to explore Kook's mouth while kook is just caressing Tae's silky hair. Tae didn't let go any corner he just sucked every corner while his one hand is playing with Jk's clothed nipple nd other one caressing kook's ass.
Jk : umhgggg~ Jungkook moaned again. Tae slids his hand over Kook's curves . Tae took the bottom and started to chew it sensually. Jk never felt this much sensation in his life. He can feel his semi hard dick which made bulge through the pant.
After 15 minutes kiss or more you can say eating each other they pull away. Tae looked at Jungkook, the mess he created. Messy hair, teary eyes, blushy cheeks, lips swallowed little breath coming out and going in. Tae curse under his breathe.
Tae: Princess I am sorry but I loose control.
Jk looked at him. He is too shocke to say anything.
Jk: I -I think we should know each other first then we will go forward.
Tae: It's okay. We can take it slow.
Jk: Call me after deciding the date place and time.
Tae : (smile) okay. Tae hugged Jk who hugged him back.
Jk: I like it.
Tae: What?
Jk: The kiss . Jk pulled away. He gave a peck on Taehyung's lip and ran away.
Tae smiled to see cuteness of Jungkook.

Finally he is going to a new relationship and he will make sure it will be last. Because maybe, maybe he is getting obsessed with Jungkook. Now all he want to make Jungkook his, only his.....

To be continue.....