(Phobos x reader) Rude >:(

Requested by Charlie_Sharlotte
Summary: Director Phobos does not stand for any disrespect towards Nexus Core's god emperor. Unfortunately for him, there seems to be a special case...
Warnings: One mention of torture, violent threats

Scientists and guards glanced as their Director strided through the halls. He looked angry today, footsteps even louder than usual and fists clenching behind his back. Nobody dared to ask what happened, not only because of his unspoken policy of "don't speak unless spoken to or if it's important" towards the lower ranking employees, but also simply because unlike most politicians he could actually kill them before they even notice.

Besides, even if he didn't, he would still be way too embarassed to admit the source of his frustration.

A civilian.

That's it. That's all there is. Not even anyone working directly for him, just some random citizen that seemed to take pleasure in getting on his nerves.
Whether that be ignoring every speech he gives out or every rule he imposes, and they always found a technicality to go around to avoid punishement. It threatened his public image occasionally, and piereced right through his over-inflated ego everytime.

They outsmarted him in the simplest of things and if that didn't make his blood boil I tell you.

And the worst thing? He couldn't bring himself to punish them for it.

It's not like he didn't want to, on the contrary, he should have sliced their head clean off long ago, but for SOME reason, he couldn't.
"Director?"
Maybe it was them playing with legal loopholes again that made him feel like they were untouchable, maybe they were actually trying to play mind games on HIM out of all people...
"Uhm...Director Sir..."
There was just...something about them, their shitty little smile, the way they talked to him so casually...
"Directooor..."
He hated it. He hated them.

"DIRECTOR PHOBOS!"

"Gah!" Phobos whipped around, snapping out of his thoughts to angrily look at the employee whp just yelled at him.

"Who do you think you are to yell at your lord like that?!"

"This is the fifth time I've tried talking to you Sir! Do you even know where you've been walking this whole time?!"

The dictator looks around him. Huh. In fact he DIDN'T know where he was going, he was on autopilot as he was thinking about that damn grunt.

"...What do you want anyways vermin." He avoided accidentally showing his embarrassement by asking a question.

"We got a delivery at the front door."

"Get someone else to take care of it. I'm busy." Busy walking to nowhere thinking about some random ass person.

"It needs your signature."

Phobos heavily sighed.
"Fine. Now get out of my sight George."

"My name is Ben."

"Whatever. You all look the same."

Ben left as he grumbled something, leaving his boss to start walking himself to the entrance at which deliveries to the Nexus Core were, well, delivered.

On his way there, he thought about how most of his workers truly do look the same. While yes, he was the one to impose the uniform, they could at least make an effort to stylize their hair or whatever. Maybe if the employees took inspiration from HIM, they'd be a little more-

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."