Chapter 4- The Fair of Divyapura

🌸 Pradyna 🌸

"Bhaisa kaha tha aap, hum kabse aapko dhund raha hai" (Bhaisa, where were you, I have been finding you for a long)

We both turned to the source of the voice that had interrupted me. Rajkumar Siddharth stood there with a playful smile.

How am I supposed to say about the misinterpretation in front of Rajkumar Siddharth

"Aur aap iss samay huma kyu dhund raha tha Rajkumar Siddharth?" (And why were you finding me at this time?)

Rajkumar Shaurya asked him with a stern look, presuming his intentions of teasing us, I assume.

"I was finding you so that we can go for a night horse ride, since all slept, but I suppose you are buzy romancing, I should find myself another partner since hereafter you will be buzy at night times"

Ignoring his stern look, Rajkumar Siddharth teased him with a wink, wrapping his one hand around his shoulder.

"Nothing like that we were just having some small talks, I though we should know eachother little before the marriage" Rajkumar Shaurya replied to him, with a stern look.

"So you won't come with me today? I will have to go alone bhaisa?" Rajkumar Siddharth asked in an innocent voice, pouting.

"Yes, why don't you take Rajkumar Mahim or Nevadita with you?" Rajkuamar Shaurya suggested.

"Bhaisa please come, Mahim and Nevadita already slept as they were tried, and I really wish to go, I am sure bhabhisa won't mind if you come with me, I really wish to go for horse riding, even she can join us"

Rajkumar Siddharth told him with a pout and looked at me with his cute baby face telling me

"Rajkumari, please tell bhaisa, let's all go. It will be fun, please. I promise I won't disturb you both."

He's too cute to deny, I should leave them alone, anyhow I can't tell Rajkumar Shaurya infront of him, I will talk to him later.

"No need to come in his talks Pradyna, he is just here to tease us, nothing much"

Rajkumar Shaurya told me and turned to him, twisting his ears lightly.

"Are you leaving or?" His voice hinted at a warning.

"Ouch ouch, Bhaisa, it hurts. Bhabhisa, look what atrocities your cute devar has to tolerate,"

He winces in pain, complaining to me. However, it was hard to digest the devar and bhabhi bond.

"It's paining? Let's make it more practical then," Rajkumar shaurya twisted his ear instantaneously.

I chuckled, seeing their bond. Pure and Precious. What if telling the truth to Rajkumar Shaurya affects them? I mentally shook my head, eliminating those thoughts. As for now, I should leave them alone.

"It's fine, Rajkumar Shaurya. I should head back. Enjoy your horse riding," I told him with a thin smile.

"You wanted to tell me something?" He turned his full attention toward me.

"Let's talk about it another day," I suggested.

"Bhabhisa, you guys should continue if it's important, we can go later" Rajkumar Siddharth intervened between us.

"Nothing like that, Rajkumar Siddharth. I should depart now," I reassured him.

"Let's drop her till her chamber first," Rajkumar Shaurya spoke, leading me to my room with Rajkumar Siddharth following.